Author Topic: Rumors and blogs...Byron Scott has lost the Hornets?  (Read 6215 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Rumors and blogs...Byron Scott has lost the Hornets?
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2008, 06:23:05 PM »
Yeah, Minnesota is doing the raping for a change.
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

jemagee

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2008, 06:30:37 PM »
Count on Larry Brown to do baffling things :)

jemagee

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »
Shawn Marion to Cleveland for Varrejao and Wally?

Diaw and Curry swap? (When did Eddy Curry become a brown type of player?)

I would like to see a Miller for Miller trade - Mike for Andre

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2008, 04:27:15 PM »
I haven't yet come out and said this in any thread but feel like it needs to be out there in black and white.

Charlotte is a stupid, STUPID franchise. 

What the hell were they thinking with getting rid of Jason Richardson for nothing.  I'm not surprised that JRich's first game with the Suns, they instantly looked like worldbeaters.  I think Phoenix at the very least just guarateed themselves a playoff spot and a prayer.  Charlotte . . . well . . .   
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

jemagee

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »
Larry Brown is Larry Brown

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 05:25:36 PM »
Larry Brown is Larry Brown

And the last time the Sixers were a contender he was there!  I would think you guys might have a bit more love for the guy.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jemagee

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »
Won't get into it actually (because I don't need a couple people preaching to me yet again, it gets kind of tiresome)

But tell me why laker fans have no love for mitch kupchak it seems even though he obtained gasol and refused to trade bynum for kidd...plus (wasn't he the GM at the time) made the right choice between fat shaq and kobe.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 05:31:27 PM by jemagee »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 05:37:32 PM »
Won't get into it actually (because I don't need a couple people preaching to me yet again, it gets kind of tiresome)

But tell me why laker fans have no love for mitch kupchak it seems even though he obtained gasol and refused to trade bynum for kidd...plus (wasn't he the GM at the time) made the right choice between fat shaq and kobe.

Some people don't have a problem with him.   Not all the Laker fans feel the same way I do.   I think he got extremely lucky with the Gasol trade.  Can't really chalk that one up to cunning GM skills....

Bynum was forced upon him by Buss' son and it was Mitch Kupchek who made the choice between Kobe and Shaq.  The thing I will give him 100% credit for is grabbing Trevor Ariza.

jemagee

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 05:41:37 PM »
Not all Sixers fans have a problem with Brown.

My problems stem with the way he (to me) desserted the team after he built the titanic headed for the iceberg, his behavior in detroit and new york (regardless of team performance), his behavior in general in regards to how he throws players under the buss publicly (during the season and the olympics) and the fact that he seems to think he's blameless for the way things went in new york and detroit (I believe that no matter the public perception, brown got his ass fired in detroit by campaigning during the playoffs for another job)

jemagee

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »
PS - history is history - i'm very excited the phillies won the world series but i'm still aggravated by the intense sutpidity in which they are running their off season

IN the words of our best (fictional) president - "What's Next"?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »
Whoops I meant to say it 'wasnt' Kupchek who made the decision between Shaq and Kobe.  That was Jerry Buss.

jemagee

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »
Whoops I meant to say it 'wasnt' Kupchek who made the decision between Shaq and Kobe.  That was Jerry Buss.

Ah...I see - though embarrassing your owner publicly and demanding 30 mil a year does make the decision easier :)

jemagee

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »
Chris Broussard says the rockets will listen to offers for Tracy McGrady

Who would trade for him?