Author Topic: Spurs start season 0-3, WTF is going on?  (Read 12470 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs start season 0-3, WTF is going on?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2008, 11:44:43 AM »
So much for Reality getting on the Houston bandwagon.....

Boy did that Ron Artest trade put them over the top just like Reality said it would.  Stupid Spurs should have got him and they would be a top defensive team.

Spurs are saving their money for Eddie Curry.  The answer to all our scoring problems.   ::)
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2008, 11:45:25 AM »
WoWs little brother,

It was Tracy McGradys soft assed defense and 1-11 ownage that cost the Rockets last night, not Testys.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2008, 11:49:18 AM »
WoWs little brother,

It was Tracy McGradys soft assed defense and 1-11 ownage that cost the Rockets last night, not Testys.

Mr Magoo's Brother,

Maybe you couldn't see the box score well enough this morning.  Ron Artest also shot HORRIBLE from the field while being guarded by your man crush last night.  While he had two good steals he did very little last night in a massacre.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »
Lance Bass' date on "Vote No Prop 8 night",

Yes i saw Yao stuff your idol a couple times.  Tweet!  Your cornerstones to the rescue.  :D :D

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »
Lance Bass' date on "Vote No Prop 8 night",

Yes i saw Yao stuff your idol a couple times.  Tweet!  Your cornerstones to the rescue.  :D :D

The bottom to Clay Aiken's top,

You mean you saw your idol stuff Yao and Lamar Odom stuff the guy who the Spurs were stupid for passing on?

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2008, 12:48:50 PM »
Too bad you were out of town, it was good to met Ted, would have been cool to have a mini-get together like a few of us did some years back.

WoW, thanks for the beverage. It was a good time. Next time it's on me.

Now that you've made it out alive, maybe the other SoCalers will have the guts to meet the Mormon next time I get down that way. Koast? Reality? Miguel's right, a mini-get together would have been cool.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2008, 01:02:41 PM »
Too bad you were out of town, it was good to met Ted, would have been cool to have a mini-get together like a few of us did some years back.

WoW, thanks for the beverage. It was a good time. Next time it's on me.

Now that you've made it out alive, maybe the other SoCalers will have the guts to meet the Mormon next time I get down that way. Koast? Reality? Miguel's right, a mini-get together would have been cool.

Other than trolling Disneyland for dates, it was cool.  Next time give the board a heads up instead of the "I'm in Anaheim" post.  Strange that you're the 5th poster I've met but non of the 5 are in LA or OC, the LA/OC crowd is too full of themselves to catch a drink I guess.  Sad :( but tiss the lonely life of a LaLa sports fan. 

Now that your work on Prop 8 is complete, when will you be comming back to SoCal?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2008, 01:26:23 PM »
Now that your work on Prop 8 is complete, when will you be comming back to SoCal?

Well, I figure as soon as the envelopes of white powder stop showing up at temples, church offices, and seminaries, it'll be safe to venture back to your fair land again. And of course, the CA Supe Court could overturn the whole thing.

Man, that will seriously open up a can if that happens.

My kids are getting to the age when Did-neyland is a major topic of conversation. I'm putting it off as long as I can. But, man, I love California. Or at least most of it. Barstow and Victorville now . . .  :o

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

jemagee

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2008, 01:29:08 PM »
Man, that will seriously open up a can if that happens.

Just wait a couple years, let obama appoint a few justices and let the supreme court decide it - maybe they'll get it right

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2008, 01:40:51 PM »
My kids are getting to the age when Did-neyland is a major topic of conversation. I'm putting it off as long as I can.

That's a tough spot to be in Ted, you just weened your wives of Did-neyland and now your kids wanna go?  OUCH!

OC is a very nice part of SoCal, maybe on your next visit I'll take you to Eeez-Lowze for some Tacos and less-plastic-ie people!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2008, 01:43:36 PM »
Just wait a couple years, let obama appoint a few justices and let the supreme court decide it - maybe they'll get it right

Yes, and that will be the can. If the Supreme Court decides it, then you'll have a national movement for an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and you're not going to like the result of that vote, I think. Even I don't want that to happen.

jemagee

« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »
Yes, and that will be the can. If the Supreme Court decides it, then you'll have a national movement for an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and you're not going to like the result of that vote, I think. Even I don't want that to happen.

If it becomes a constitutional amendment vote I'm not all that worried.  This country is so fractured and a mess I doubt that congress could get the requisite votes to pass it.

I'm hoping SCOTUS would be smart enough by then to tak the obvious remedy of removing marriage as a 'legal' state and making it purely a religious state

jemagee

« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »
My only advice on disney land is to avoid it any time around the rose bowl especially if the pac 10 team is not UCLA or USC...i made the mistake of going the day after the rose bowl and it was a mess

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »
If it becomes a constitutional amendment vote I'm not all that worried.  This country is so fractured and a mess I doubt that congress could get the requisite votes to pass it.

Unless you start talking about a national referendum. Take the Congress out of it and take it to the people and you might actually get some shyte done.

I'm hoping SCOTUS would be smart enough by then to tak the obvious remedy of removing marriage as a 'legal' state and making it purely a religious state

Now that's a judgement I could get behind. I think the episcopal church would like it, too. Their membership would triple overnight!

jemagee

« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »
Unless you start talking about a national referendum. Take the Congress out of it and take it to the people and you might actually get some shyte done.

There's so many things wrong with that idea, I'm not sure where to start, after of course starting with the whole constitutional amendment process already being set up