Author Topic: SPURS!!  (Read 1827 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
SPURS!!
« on: October 29, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »
I am sitting here watching the game against the Suns....and I am wondering....does Kurt Thomas EVER look like he is not ready to rip someones head off???? :-\

nice to see my team in action again.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

Re: SPURS!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 07:34:49 PM »
hopefully you'll think that by the end of the game, didn't see the sixers game but the box score tells a very ugly, and not new, story

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »
hopefully you'll think that by the end of the game, didn't see the sixers game but the box score tells a very ugly, and not new, story

Yeah, I don't have high expectations this season, so I will enjoy each win as it comes...and I am not really sure what to think about the Terry Porter Suns against the scrubbed-out Spurs... :-\ :-\
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 10:18:39 PM »
Yeah, I don't have high expectations this season, so I will enjoy each win as it comes...and I am not really sure what to think about the Terry Porter Suns against the scrubbed-out Spurs... :-\ :-\

Makes you appreciate Duncan even more, being able to carry two scrubs like Parker and Manu to "coat tail" titles is something to be proud of.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 11:43:25 PM »
Love the final play call for the Spurs.
Popzit getting worked by Terry Porter.

Timmy Dunks for three.  But, but....it worked in the playoffs last year.  :D

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 12:48:49 AM »
Love the final play call for the Spurs.
Popzit getting worked by Terry Porter.

Timmy Dunks for three.  But, but....it worked in the playoffs last year.  :D

Oh wise one tell us what play you would have called.  Let's break it down and make sure it's documented.  That way we can send it to the organization when they look a new coach after the Spurs make the playoffs and are a contender.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 10:05:33 AM »
The game was not bad at all, all things considered my team did better than I expected.  Still a lot of stuff to work on but the point difference was not too bad.  hopefully we can still make the playoffs this season.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 10:29:46 AM »
The game was not bad at all, all things considered my team did better than I expected.  Still a lot of stuff to work on but the point difference was not too bad.  hopefully we can still make the playoffs this season.

So your saying you stayed awake the entire game?!?!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jemagee

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 10:30:57 AM »
no one stays awake for an entire spurs game, it's medically proven, you could be on three hits of speed and still fall asleep mid 3rd quarter

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:21 AM »
hopefully we can still make the playoffs this season.

Wow.....now even the fans like to play possum.....last year you guys were hoping to get out of the first round...  ::)
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 10:45:45 AM »

So your saying you stayed awake the entire game?!?!

i had to run to the store and we were down by 1, by the time i was done the game ended.