Poll

Which player did the best a resurrecting their career

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Comeback player of the year  (Read 1368 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Comeback player of the year
« on: April 12, 2004, 12:58:38 PM »
Cast your vote, offer your comments.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

jn

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 01:38:35 PM »
Never thought I'd give any credit to Marcus Camby, but here it is.  His boards and blocks were crucial  in Denver's ability to get out and run.  

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 04:05:45 PM »
I cast a null vote...Lamar Odom is my comeback player of the year.  He has done a fantastic job in Miami.

If FORCED to pick from the list I would vote for Camby....but IMO his is more health related than anything else.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 04:33:51 PM »
Lurker,
I put Odom on most improved, but you are right he should have been on the comeback page.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil