Author Topic: Marbury available for low cost  (Read 7031 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Marbury available for low cost
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2009, 10:03:44 AM »
Reality, are you being extra dumb today?

You quoted me talking about his attitude of coming off the bench.  What does that have to do with him FINALLY doing something?  NOTHING AT ALL.  How did you connect the two stretch armstrong?

Reality everyone knows your spin tricks.  You 'claim' a player by saying a trade is a good move (quick side note you think every trade is good in every instance unless its the Lakers since youve ignored the Ariza trade) and then you wait....then wait some more....then wait......and finally when they have a good game after months you post about it on some TOLD YA SO bs.  Really did you want people to start posting, after every single game, when players you 'anoint' as saviors of franchises do not play well?   Can you tell me before this game, when was the last time he lived up to YOUR hype like this?   Google is your friend.  I'd have 15+ posts in here talking about how he did nothing compared to your 1 when he got hot in the 4th.

Also nice skirting away from the flagrant foul thread its funny how you pretend like it's not on the front page and there was not a debate going on.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 10:06:12 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Marbury available for low cost
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »
Reality, are you being extra dumb today?

You quoted me talking about his attitude of coming off the bench.  What does that have to do with him FINALLY doing something?  NOTHING AT ALL.  How did you connect the two stretch armstrong?

Reality everyone knows your spin tricks.  You 'claim' a player by saying a trade is a good move (quick side note you think every trade is good in every instance unless its the Lakers since youve ignored the Ariza trade) and then you wait....then wait some more....then wait......and finally when they have a good game after months you post about it on some TOLD YA SO bs.  Really did you want people to start posting, after every single game, when players you 'anoint' as saviors of franchises do not play well?   Can you tell me before this game, when was the last time he lived up to YOUR hype like this?   Google is your friend.  I'd have 15+ posts in here talking about how he did nothing compared to your 1 when he got hot in the 4th.

Also nice skirting away from the flagrant foul thread its funny how you pretend like it's not on the front page and there was not a debate going on.

wk, could you tell me:

How did Marbury do vs the Bulls in Game 1?
How did Marbury do vs the Bulls in Game 2?
How did Marbury do vs the Bulls in Game 3?
How did Marbury do vs the Bulls in Game 4?
How did Marbury do vs the Bulls in Game 5?
How did Marbury do vs the Bulls in Game 6?
How did Marbury do vs the Bulls in Game 7?

How did Marbury do vs the Magic in Game 1?
How did Marbury do vs the Magic in Game 2?
How did Marbury do vs the Magic in Game 3?
How did Marbury do vs the Magic in Game 4?
How did Marbury do vs the Magic in Game 6?

I still think the REAL fans understand, Spurs fans in particular.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"