Author Topic: Josh Howard smokes himself retarded this off-season  (Read 3575 times)

jemagee

Re: Josh Howard smokes himself retarded this off-season
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »
I'm going with the 'marijuana is illegal because the cigarette companies want it so' argument...

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 10:12:50 PM »
I know people who have drank for 20 years and they are not mentally retarded.  Along the same lines with marijuana...

Which, of course, is not proof that there is no effect.

(note that I support legalization of marijuana, but not the reason supplied).

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 11:35:51 PM »
I know people who have drank for 20 years and they are not mentally retarded.  Along the same lines with marijuana...

I never said there was no effect did I?  My post says otherwise but okay....

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »

That's what happens when jackarse pot head exchange ideas.  Even when they agree on every point, it still becomes and argument.  :D

There is tons of info about the vilianization of pot, very interesting read if you have the time.  Hemp has tons of uses besides smoking it, that's why it was vilianized way back when.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 11:14:08 AM »

That's what happens when jackarse pot head exchange ideas.  Even when they agree on every point, it still becomes and argument.  :D

There is tons of info about the vilianization of pot, very interesting read if you have the time.  Hemp has tons of uses besides smoking it, that's why it was vilianized way back when.

Please.  post your 'High Times' link....

:P
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »

Article is way too big to post, can't even post it a chapter at a time.  Here is the begining, you can goggle some of the key words if you are interested or send me an email and I'll send it to you.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Acknowledgments ?   ?   ?   ?   ?    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  ii

Table of Contents  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  iii

Introduction: Hidden Motives  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   1  

Chapter 1: An Old Path to a New Frontier   ?   ?    ?   ?     ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  14

Chapter 2: The Evolution of the Marihuana Issue in America  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ? 42

Chapter 3: The Final Assault  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   63  

Chapter 4: The Immediate Repercussions of the Marihuana Tax                       Act of 1937    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  101

Conclusion: The Aftermath of the Prohibition of Marihuana ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  136

Bibliography ?    ?    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   151

About the Author   ?   ?   ?   ?     ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  160

Abstract of Masters Thesis Presented to the Faculty

of the Division of Humanities of Pepperdine University

in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree

Master of Arts

UNRAVELING AN AMERICAN DILEMMA:

THE DEMONIZATION OF MARIHUANA

By

John Craig Lupien

April, 1995

Chair: John McClung, Ph. D.

The primary goal of this thesis is to reveal a new perspective with regard to the dilemma of the prohibition of marihuana.  In particular, the subject matter delves into the specific history of the hemp industry of the 1930s.  According to this author?s research, the circumstances surrounding the evolution of the marihuana issue in the United States were directly effected by certain developments in the hemp and wood pulp industries of the 1930s.  Aspects of this thesis are not entirely original and the author is indebted to the efforts of previous researchers. However, the main arguments of this thesis have been based upon original material.

Chair: _________________________

Members:___________________________

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »

Article is way too big to post, can't even post it a chapter at a time.  Here is the begining, you can goggle some of the key words if you are interested or send me an email and I'll send it to you.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Acknowledgments ?   ?   ?   ?   ?    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  ii

Table of Contents  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  iii

Introduction: Hidden Motives  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   1  

Chapter 1: An Old Path to a New Frontier   ?   ?    ?   ?     ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  14

Chapter 2: The Evolution of the Marihuana Issue in America  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ? 42

Chapter 3: The Final Assault  ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   63  

Chapter 4: The Immediate Repercussions of the Marihuana Tax                       Act of 1937    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  101

Conclusion: The Aftermath of the Prohibition of Marihuana ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  136

Bibliography ?    ?    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   151

About the Author   ?   ?   ?   ?     ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?  160

Abstract of Masters Thesis Presented to the Faculty

of the Division of Humanities of Pepperdine University

in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree

Master of Arts

UNRAVELING AN AMERICAN DILEMMA:

THE DEMONIZATION OF MARIHUANA

By

John Craig Lupien

April, 1995

Chair: John McClung, Ph. D.

The primary goal of this thesis is to reveal a new perspective with regard to the dilemma of the prohibition of marihuana.  In particular, the subject matter delves into the specific history of the hemp industry of the 1930s.  According to this author?s research, the circumstances surrounding the evolution of the marihuana issue in the United States were directly effected by certain developments in the hemp and wood pulp industries of the 1930s.  Aspects of this thesis are not entirely original and the author is indebted to the efforts of previous researchers. However, the main arguments of this thesis have been based upon original material.

Chair: _________________________

Members:___________________________

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/history/conspiracy.htm

.....googled.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.