Author Topic: Kobster showing Manu much love  (Read 4093 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Kobster showing Manu much love
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »
Pfft I've moved way past that my brown friend.  I wrote a batch script to automatically click next on all software I am paid to install!  I don't even work anymore!

Well, well, that is an improvement over my retirement plan of just installing PC Anywhere on all my clients PC's and just having a mouse with bird seed on it sitting in a pigeon coupe.  Maybe it's time to charge my clients an "upgrade".  "Tweety...get to work!".
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »
You are one your way to retirement and I am on my way to retirement.  With this new script I don't have to do anything at all.  It's crazy.

The future of America . . .
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 06:25:13 PM »
Well, it is the American dream to NOT HAVE TO WORK. But of course, you need money to be able to not work.

Anyone who can afford to retire is doing a good job.  It is a sad thing to have to work at an old age because you have to.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 07:04:16 PM »
Well, it is the American dream to NOT HAVE TO WORK. But of course, you need money to be able to not work.

Anyone who can afford to retire is doing a good job.  It is a sad thing to have to work at an old age because you have to.

man....THAT was buzzkill......

Grizzly Adams pops out and turns all Debbie Downer on us...just when this was getting good.

;)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »
It is a sad thing to have to work at an old age because you have to.

I hear ya.  I feel bad for JoMal as well Rick.

You are one your way to retirement and I am on my way to retirement.  With this new script I don't have to do anything at all.  It's crazy.

The future of America . . .

I of course was being sarcastic but if you are still worried...don't be.  Your 11 offspring from your various wives will far out weigh my brain drain on America's future right?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 08:03:17 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 11:20:42 AM »
I recognized your sarcasm. It appears that you did not recognize mine.  ::)  Kids these days . . .  ;)
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 11:23:15 AM »
I recognized your sarcasm. It appears that you did not recognize mine.  ::)  Kids these days . . .  ;)

No I got yours.  I just wanted to make sure the board still has its edge.  Laker fans, Kings fans, and DEF Jazz fans can get shots fired!
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com