Author Topic: fertility dates when and when not?  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: fertility dates when and when not?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 03:21:22 PM »

Lurker
Good, we wouldn't want any Reality, Jrs. running around.
So how is being an (alleged) know-it-all on all things ob/gyn yet witholding information as to how to avoid pregnancy supposed to keep any Reality Jrs. from being produced.  Mrs. R is 15 years my Jr. and my gun still fires.

Ahhh...but by asking about fertility patterns one may assume your bullets aren't quite as high a calibre as once imagined.  And you may be a bit slower on the draw there also unless the Mrs. is too young, if you catch my drift.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »
I don't think he knows that when they put that heavy yellow tag in his ear they took care of any more lil'reals from running around...Thank you, 'Wild Kingdom'!!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 04:52:56 PM »
Reality, I'm assuming the kind of woman who debases herself that much to have sex with you is at least smart enough to use the pill or a diaphragm or have some sort of post coital interaction remedy on hand in case a disaster occurs

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »
Can tell they *really* have kids, huh WoW?

After you've scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game (or thereafter), most aint looking to add a 5th.  I think even Tedville agrees with that.