Author Topic: Star Wars: The Clone Wars  (Read 1278 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
« on: July 22, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »
Seems cool, but when exactly is this in the story?  Anakin has a student of his own?  I don't get it...but I'll watch it anyway... :P
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 07:59:44 PM »
Seems cool, but when exactly is this in the story?  Anakin has a student of his own?  I don't get it...but I'll watch it anyway... :P
It's the story between the clone wars and revenge of the sith.

George Lucas hasn't embarassed the impact of the first 3 (in terms of when they were released) enough so he's going to keep at it until no one but even the most hard core even care.

Of course, this has no connection to the 'clone wars' series that aired on cable, for free, if you had the cartoon network.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »
It's the story between the clone wars and revenge of the sith.

George Lucas hasn't embarassed the impact of the first 3 (in terms of when they were released) enough so he's going to keep at it until no one but even the most hard core even care.

Of course, this has no connection to the 'clone wars' series that aired on cable, for free, if you had the cartoon network.

I caught a few of those and thought they were alright.  They mentioned "Skywalker" before showing the preview on TV, I thought, "Luke" but instead it was Ani "I cried because I like to cry, it's what I do.." Skywalker.....However Jabba is in the movie - gotta go see that.

jemagee

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »
Does jabba eat jar jar?