Author Topic: Our own RFA's  (Read 8929 times)

Offline tk76-

• 2Y1- Sixer's 'Logo'
    • View Profile
Re: Our own RFA's
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »
I also agree that some of what we are looking for might already be on our roster.  More and more I want to see what Thad, Jason Smith and Speights do this year.

They will all be on the Summer league team next week- I hope there will be webcasts again this year.  Summer league performance does not project well into NBA games, but I am interested to compare Smith and Thad to how they looked last year.  I want to see Smith be more physical (and maybe sporting a new higher release point after working with Mark Price?)  For Thad, I'd like to see a more confident handle, and him just take over on offense like I hope to see him do in the regular season a few years from now.

Offline shadowTerp

• View Profile
Re: Our own RFA's
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »
I don't think it's all that bigtime speculation, and I do think it's fairly likely.  In fact, I think we may need to prepare for life after Iguodala if this Brand thing doesn't work out for the Warriors.

According to the list provided in another thread, Iguodala was 3rd on the warriors list of interest.

And like I said in the thread, the warriors only get iguodala if the sixers allow it to happen,  so work out a sign and trade if it does.

So, how much do we think GS would throw @ Iggy, if we get Brand?  And what is the max we would pay Igoudala?