Author Topic: Sheed one tech away from a suspension.  (Read 902 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Sheed one tech away from a suspension.
« on: May 29, 2008, 01:19:07 PM »
I wonder if Sheed can keep his cool for 1 or 2 more games.  The play he complained about was legit, Sheed got his hand on the ball and Pierce went down like he was hacked with a machete.  That was a momentum killer for Detroit.  The other horrid call was the foul on Billups when he actually got his hand on the ball first to tip it away then Rondo and he ran into each other and Billups got called for the foul.  Two game changing calls that went against the Pistons.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sheed one tech away from a suspension.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 06:21:28 PM »
He really didn't deserve that last one. The official misread him.

It would be tragic for anything like that to happen and affect the outcome of the series.  I expect Boston to win, but I don't want them to win like that,

Rasheed gets a lot of T's because he projects his emotions, and his face displays them very clearly.  It shouldn't be such a fine line that he's walking, sometimes the T's are well-deserved, but these days he's getting them on reputation, and the refs are becoming more like machines then people, with no apparent human awareness.  I liked them better when they were men with character and a sense of humor.  If they were 'sheed would have an easier time of it.  It would also help if so many of them weren't so WHITE!

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sheed one tech away from a suspension.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 07:26:07 AM »
I find it humorous that PJ can complain on national tv in the middle of a game and get no fine.  But Sheed gets fined.

Obviously no double standard there.    ::)
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues