Author Topic: Phil Winters vs Pop head to head playoffs  (Read 6675 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Phil Winters vs Pop head to head playoffs
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2008, 11:21:52 AM »
I believe Parker will be a HOF player if he stays with Popavich and the Spurs.  That doesn't mean he will for sure.  So even if we can say Manu is a sure thing because of his overseas career Parker and Horry are still up in the air.  Would you agree with that? 

I think winning the Finals MVP is an automatic into the hall, or at least an automatic for being considered.
So now we're up to you and Ralphie admitting to at least three HOFs with only Bob Horry needed for 4?  Is this more PROFF?

LOL @ you being too stupid to realize that just because a player is in the Hall Of Fame doesn't mean they are as good as others in there.

To spell it out in tard to you...Horry still is not better then Karl Malone.  Manu is not better then Kobe.    I was going to say we really need a crayon font but I was thinking that maybe the doctor needs to take the crayon that is stuck in your nose so your IQ will shoot up to meet the rest of us.

Neither Parker nor Manu have not been this good for this long BUT don't try to explain that to the Big Dummy. 
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »
I believe Parker will be a HOF player if he stays with Popavich and the Spurs.  That doesn't mean he will for sure.  So even if we can say Manu is a sure thing because of his overseas career Parker and Horry are still up in the air.  Would you agree with that? 

I think winning the Finals MVP is an automatic into the hall, or at least an automatic for being considered.
So now we're up to you and Ralphie admitting to at least three HOFs with only Bob Horry needed for 4?  Is this more PROFF?

LOL @ you being too stupid to realize that just because a player is in the Hall Of Fame doesn't mean they are as good as others in there.

To spell it out in tard to you...Horry still is not better then Karl Malone.  Manu is not better then Kobe.    I was going to say we really need a crayon font but I was thinking that maybe the doctor needs to take the crayon that is stuck in your nose so your IQ will shoot up to meet the rest of us.

Neither Parker nor Manu have not been this good for this long  
WooHoo!  PROFF!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »
make that 4-1 series lead by Phil over Pop.

No trend there.

So the Spurs "might" have only the second best active coach.  So they should fire him and go for a worse coach.  Great insight there, Reality.
I'm working on a jingle for you.
"The Lurker-Pop Spurs.  Where coming up short* is acceptable."
"Where blowing leads happens."
"Good bench players.  Come to PopaLurk to die". -horror movie?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2008, 11:39:08 AM »

Neither Parker nor Manu have not been this good for this long  
WooHoo!  PROFF!

I told you he would not understand.  

Marco!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"