Author Topic: another unaccountable politician  (Read 2550 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
another unaccountable politician
« on: April 22, 2008, 04:18:06 PM »
Had friends living in this area.  I remember this skank saying the air was safe, no need to flee.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jP7-QdspaAc0ZXjyQ3Oha-tbeIogD9070TIG0

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: another unaccountable politician
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 04:40:14 PM »
Why is a woman you don't know making a statement based on false assumtions given out by a variety of sources in the middle of the massive confusion following a horrific terror attack considered a skank in you eyes? Do you know anything about her as a person other than she did what dozens of others did, gave information based on the best available data at the time, does that make her a skank? Do you know what a skank is? Did you know it is a whore? Do you have inside information regarding her peronal morals so at to call her a skank? Or are you just being ignorant and judgemental? I would like to know because I don't want to prejudge you in this instance like you did to someone you know NOTHING about other than she is a politician
Dan

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »
Why is a woman you don't know making a statement based on false assumtions given out by a variety of sources in the middle of the massive confusion following a horrific terror attack considered a skank in you eyes? Do you know anything about her as a person other than she did what dozens of others did, gave information based on the best available data at the time, does that make her a skank? Do you know what a skank is? Did you know it is a whore? Do you have inside information regarding her peronal morals so at to call her a skank? Or are you just being ignorant and judgemental? I would like to know because I don't want to prejudge you in this instance like you did to someone you know NOTHING about other than she is a politician

If she is a politician, she is a whore.  ::) Every body knows that.  ::) I mean, we all know male politicians are gigolos.  ::) So it's obvious that female politicians are whores.  ::) Have you ever seen a politician who wasn't either a gigolo or a whore?  ::) I mean really!  ::)
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 05:33:35 PM »
If she is a politician, she is a whore.  ::) Every body knows that.  ::) I mean, we all know male politicians are gigolos.  ::) So it's obvious that female politicians are whores.  ::) Have you ever seen a politician who wasn't either a gigolo or a whore?  ::) I mean really!  ::)
Which of the 48 million instances should i post for him, Ted.
It might take a while to get you up to speed here, Dan.

A lower court judge had earlier refused to dismiss Whitman as a defendant, saying her actions were "conscience-shocking."

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:39:49 PM by Reality »

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 06:01:46 PM »
Well you will just have to excuse me if ethically or morally I cannot call a woman I do not know a whore just because she made a statement based on what her own agency told her was true. Calling someone a whore based on demonstrable action to indicate such was the case is one thing, basing such an assessment on a statement uttered in the confusion a massive disaster is another. I have dubbed plenty of people whores or sluts based on their lack of moral turpitude and action demonstrating such i.e., Kobe, Iverson, Bill Clinton, Madonna; but never someone I do not know, it is not my place to pass such a judgment. Metaphorically speaking or not, it is crass and rude.

Now were you to say politicians in general are whores to their own constituency, your point would be if not 100% valid, at least open enough to debate and argument that your claim could be recognized as legitimate. While I personally find Whitman's moral stand on many issues reprehensible, I have a problem with denigrating someone with such a vile term just because they made an erroneous statement through no fault of her own in the heat of what was and likely will be the epoch-marking event of a lifetime.

Get me up to speed indeed! I was up to speed when you were just a twinkle in your daddy's eye sonny boy, take that tired tripe someplace else, it won't play here.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 06:03:25 PM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »
Abe Simpson,
Many, some say the majority of "whores" or "prostitutes" were molested when children.
So i don't take some self righteous stance against them.  By calling the EPA chief a "skank", i was reffering to low moral manipulaitve user.  That she innocently was following the Reich Wing i mean Right wing leaders orders from the White House may be true.  Still, she knew what she was doing and so did they.  Read up on the subject and you'll find that people were complaining about asbestos etc in that neighborhood for years and the EPA and politicos did nothing.  They knew good and well what was in those buildings. 

My apologies to prostitues.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:59:24 PM »
Being a politically neutral person, something you seem to be having a little trouble with, my stance is not self-righteous. Rather, it is based on a principle whereby I do not call an individual I do not know and who's mind or motives are not clearly delineated by virtue of one statement or action that a sue happy society chose to attack morally repugnant names that call into question their personal or moral character, again, metaphorically speaking or otherwise. You suggest a statistic concerning prostitutes or whores that did nothing to define or clarify your point, but rather served IMO as an attempt to make yourself sound reasonable or balanced; a view of you only your Minnie Me shares. I proffer that if such a statistic is to serve an analogous purpose, my counter to it would be that if most adults dropped on their heads as a child demonstrate sub-normal intelligence, you sir must have been dropped on your head on a daily basis.

Don?t get into a verbal debate with me Homer Simpson (how apropos you would choose Abe as my moniker, he was as disappointed in his son as I am in you); never in the history of debate has there been a sad fool more unarmed than you, you stand defenseless against my skills, go home and grow up a little bit more before you venture headlong and naked into this arena again.

I went it must be 2+ years effectively ignoring you before I just in the last couple weeks decided to let bygones be bygones and start taking you on for my own amusement, alas! I should have known better, your posts speaks volumes about you, volumes that are better left unread.
Dan

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 01:07:25 AM »
Dan, that was six, count them, SIX (6) rolling the eyes emoticons!!!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Next time I'll just type the word SARCASM SIX TIMES in big red crayon font so your venerable eyes can catch some freaking obvious SARCASM.

And I thought Jane was bad at catching sarcasm.

Respectfully yours,

Your son,

Sonny Boy aka Purveyor of Tripe
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:09:28 AM by Ted »

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 07:06:58 AM »
You call me dense Teddy boy? My vitriol in my second post was directed at the originator of this nonsense, not at you in any way, that he failed to grasp your sarcasm only further illustrates my point about him, that you failed to is puzzling, and quite out of character for you.
Dan

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 08:46:01 AM »
Dan, that was six, count them, SIX (6) rolling the eyes emoticons!!!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Next time I'll just type the word SARCASM SIX TIMES in big red crayon font so your venerable eyes can catch some freaking obvious SARCASM.

And I thought Jane was bad at catching sarcasm.

Respectfully yours,

Your son,

Sonny Boy aka Purveyor of Tripe

Ted, I don't think Dan missed your point...as he said in his reply to you.  I didn't get that feeling at all in reading this thread.  He was responding to the person who applauded your post as on target even though it was heavily dosed with sarcasm. 

But in your defense I'm sure you were typing while all your wives were nagging you about lack of attention while you fool around with some dumb basketball board.   ;)
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Ted

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
Ted, I don't think Dan missed your point...as he said in his reply to you.  I didn't get that feeling at all in reading this thread.  He was responding to the person who applauded your post as on target even though it was heavily dosed with sarcasm. 

I was a little confused by his post because he used some of my words in his post, so I wasn't sure. Probably should have known better.

But in your defense I'm sure you were typing while all your wives were nagging you about lack of attention while you fool around with some dumb basketball board.   ;)

I'm only one man! When you've got five teenage girls asking you if they like they're new blue gingham dress and five inch bang-waves all day long, it gets tough.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »
I have dubbed plenty of people whores or sluts based on their lack of moral turpitude and action demonstrating such i.e., Kobe, Iverson, Bill Clinton, Madonna; but never someone I do not know, it is not my place to pass such a judgment. Metaphorically speaking or not, it is crass and rude.

Didn't realize you "know" so many famous people.  ::)  I also didn't realize that those people actually CONFESSED to you and managed to leave the rest of the world with reasonable doubt.  ::) 
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 12:22:50 PM »
Which of the 48 million instances should i post for him, Ted.
It might take a while to get you up to speed here, Dan.

A lower court judge had earlier refused to dismiss Whitman as a defendant, saying her actions were "conscience-shocking."

LOL!  The three billion smileys didn't even tip him off.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 12:28:09 PM »
No i knew Ted was a Reich Wing supporter but i didn't think he would join Laker Fan Abe in a defense of the EPA gal.  My mistake. 

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 12:29:27 PM »
No i knew Ted was a Reich Wing supporter but i didn't think he would join Laker Fan Abe in a defense of the EPA gal.  My mistake. 

LOL!  EXACTLY!!!!!!!!  Just run and hide already.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"