Author Topic: Denver at Dallas tonight.  (Read 918 times)

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
Denver at Dallas tonight.
« on: March 27, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »
This game is huge for playoff implications.  Denver is still on the outside, but has won 3 in a row and is only a 1/2 game behind the Warriors.

Dallas is 2 games ahead of Denver in the 6th spot. After tonight, I think they will only be separated by 1 game.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: Denver at Dallas tonight.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:58:32 PM »
Agreed, this is almost a do or die for Dallas tonight, and I think they lose, Denver is playing for their lives.
Dan

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 09:27:13 AM »
I checked the score last night and in the middle of the game the Mavs were up by double digits.  Now I check the score and they lost.  Without reading the recap I am going to guess they choked in the 4th quarter like they have the LAST 8 TIMES THEY FACED A TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD.

GS will catch them by next week and I still believe they are going to be the team in the WC to miss the playoffs.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 09:34:07 AM »
I checked the score last night and in the middle of the game the Mavs were up by double digits.  Now I check the score and they lost.  Without reading the recap I am going to guess they choked in the 4th quarter like they have the LAST 8 TIMES THEY FACED A TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD.

GS will catch them by next week and I still believe they are going to be the team in the WC to miss the playoffs.

The damage was done in the 3rd.  They came out flat, stopped doing everything that got them the lead in the 1st half.  They hung tough but their collapse in the 3rd was a bit much to overcome.  At least Kidd a good game.  They do look to be in trouble.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"