Author Topic: New England Pattycakes 2008 schedule  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
New England Pattycakes 2008 schedule
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »
Going by 2007 reg season records, the Pats opponents in 2008 have the combined lowest win % of all NFL teams.
http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Dwindy1/2008/01/02/2008_NFL_Schedule_Dissection

Which is why you need to get on the Chargers bandwagon this Sunday.
(Actually last years record is not nearly as relevant as years past where NFL rosters stayed intact.)
Example Chi Bears and Balt Ravens 13-3 2006 to whatever they were this year.

But still, the Pats getting the lowest win % schedule and a top 10 draft pick for next year.  This crap has to stop.  Yes i know the schedules were made out years ago.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: New England Pattycakes 2008 schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »
Going by 2007 reg season records, the Pats opponents in 2008 have the combined lowest win % of all NFL teams.
http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Dwindy1/2008/01/02/2008_NFL_Schedule_Dissection

Which is why you need to get on the Chargers bandwagon this Sunday.
(Actually last years record is not nearly as relevant as years past where NFL rosters stayed intact.)
Example Chi Bears and Balt Ravens 13-3 2006 to whatever they were this year.

But still, the Pats getting the lowest win % schedule and a top 10 draft pick for next year.  This crap has to stop.  Yes i know the schedules were made out years ago.

Didn't the Pats defeat the Cowboys and Colts?  Didn't those two teams post pretty good records themselves?  Did you take into account the strength of their opponents?  I'm no fan of the Pats but that doesn't mean they have a shot at becomming the G.O.A.T.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 10:02:33 AM »
Didn't the Pats defeat the Cowboys and Colts?  Didn't those two teams post pretty good records themselves?  Did you take into account the strength of their opponents?  I'm no fan of the Pats but that doesn't mean they have a shot at becomming the G.O.A.T.
  I posted about the 2008 schedule, King Tut.  Those games haven't been played yet.
This isn't a Lakers-Bynum discussion try and hang.  Or have Jomal, and only Jomal decipher your hyroglifics.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:49:45 AM »
  I posted about the 2008 schedule, King Tut.  Those games haven't been played yet.
This isn't a Lakers-Bynum discussion try and hang.  Or have Jomal, and only Jomal decipher your hyroglifics.

I "knew" that, you just can't read.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 11:25:37 AM »
I'm no fan of the Pats but that doesn't mean they have a shot at becomming the G.O.A.T. 
No, at 19-0 with a SuperBowl win the Pats certainly do have a shot at being considered the G.O.A.T.