Author Topic: Spurs Ime, other rolers to get more PT  (Read 981 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs Ime, other rolers to get more PT
« on: December 27, 2007, 10:48:45 AM »
With Brent Barrdogs injury last night, Ime Udoka has once again stepped up and showed he is ready to join a long list of Spurs role players and help the Spurs to their 4 title in 6 years.  4-5 and stuck in both trey attempts while again playing solid D.

With Manu GNob already down with a sprained finger, and now Barrdogs strained calf, Ime is sure to get a string of minutes these next games.

Lurker, i don't know where Bonner fits in re the playoffs but love his game or not he is going to get minutes now.  A surprising 9 boards in 22 minutes vs Bulls.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs Ime, other rolers to get more PT
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 07:39:56 AM »
Ouch.  73 Popapoints.  83-73 bomb at the hands of Toronto whom did not play well either.
Ime lost all touch on his shot, 1-7 on treys.
Findawg bricking, whole team bricking treys.

Hope that was just another Spurs December to not Remember game.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »
Ouch.  73 Popapoints. 

I know...Pop should have used his laser guided controller to make the ball go in the basket.  Or maybe to stop the 9 first quarter turnovers.  But obviously it was his coaching that caused the Spurs to shoot around 31%.  Can't blame the guys making millions for failing to show up.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 11:13:49 AM »
Ouch.  73 Popapoints. 

I know...Pop should have used his laser guided controller to make the ball go in the basket.  Or maybe to stop the 9 first quarter turnovers.  But obviously it was his coaching that caused the Spurs to shoot around 31%.  Can't blame the guys making millions for failing to show up.
7-25 on treys.  That is something that you and Pop will tolerate along with that gawdawful stand n veg offense.  I will insist the ball be taken towoards the rack when a player or player(s) are bricklaying treys.  Particularly from the GF-SF spot, which is where even my beloved Barrdog has had nights he has not been shooting 70% fga from the arc and needs to put the ball on the floor and drive.  Findawg (3-10) and (Ime 1-7) were atrocious at this last night.

Pop "we were outcoached last night" -NBAtv.  You've been reading up on the new iPhones and gadget stuff.  There are no laser guided controllers.  Except in New England in Bill Bellicheats hood.