Author Topic: Go get your free Taco!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1107 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Go get your free Taco!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 25, 2007, 09:38:15 PM »
My boy Jacoby won everyone in a America a free taco from Taco Bell, by stealing the first base in the World Series.  That is absolutely and totally cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want all of you to go get your "Jacoby Ellsbury Taco" between 2pm and 5pm on Tuesday 10/30/07.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Go get your free Taco!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 12:30:03 AM »
4-5, 3 doubles, player of the game WHOOOO   HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go Jacoby Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »
not that it matters at this point, but can Ellsbury still be considered a rookie next year?
You were hoping he stayed under the minimum in reg season.

Either way, it's a "rookie" year for the ages.

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 12:33:10 AM »
not that it matters at this point, but can Ellsbury still be considered a rookie next year?
You were hoping he stayed under the minimum in reg season.

Either way, it's a "rookie" year for the ages.

The limit is 130 AB, and he had 116, so he will still be considered a rookie next year. 

I am so happy for Jacoby.  He is a really great kid, and he comes from a good humble family.  His mom is really a sweet lady.  His youngest brother is a really nice kid, plays baseball with my oldest.  Jacoby is really down to earth.  Great friend to my nephew, called my mom "Grandma".  Madras, Oregon is going banana's for Jacoby.

AA Mil