Author Topic: ok...it's like a minute until halftime....  (Read 1423 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
ok...it's like a minute until halftime....
« on: June 10, 2007, 09:04:14 PM »
THIS GAME IS UGGGGGGGGGLY!

Sorry Queen James, it's just not your year yet.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ok...it's like a minute until halftime....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 09:47:02 PM »
Downright pathetic....

What's worse?  The season finale of the Sopranos or the Cavs in this game?  33 points by half time?  WOW
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »
Downright pathetic....

What's worse?  The season finale of the Sopranos or the Cavs in this game?  33 points by half time?  WOW

The ending of the Sopranos was cool until it went black.  The suspense was killing me but then
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 10:21:16 PM »
James is bringing them back...hmmmm..interesting fourth quarter
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 10:39:36 PM »
I say again....

Cleveland!? Seriously!?

As horribly bad of a team as they are, as putridly pathetic, as hopelessly outclassed, as god-awful as they really are, their coach may be worst!

Here's a hint for ya Mike:  Boobie, Sasha, James, Gooden, and Sideshow Bob should be playing 48 minutes a game.  If you do that, ya might sniff losing by something under double digits. 

I must say though I was a Witness to LeBron James, the airball free throw in the 2nd quarter was downright hilarious.

2 down, 2 to go...
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 11:15:29 PM »
I'm ready to get my drink on with that fourth win...heehee   8)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 11:25:31 PM »
James is bringing them back...hmmmm..interesting fourth quarter

Way too late and yet another less then stellar outing for James.  6 assists and 6 turnovers is the real problem stat.  Not really the FG% IMO.    Bowen is playing his rear end off and I love Pop's idea to keep him on James at all times but the help defense is just amazing.  That is what is really causing James fits.  Great offense always beats great one on one defense but not great team defense.    Sadly defense  does not get the same hooting and hollerin from the media as offense does.  To be fair a player tipping a basketball doesn't make for good posters.

What adjustment do they need to make in Cle?  Larry Hughes should take it upon himself to say 'Hay coach, I am sitting.  Please let Gibson play in my place, please'  Obviously he is not going to do it himself.  Hughes could be the X-factor they need  ;)  Speaking of PGs....Could Tony Parker be a legit candidate for the finals MVP if he continues to play this way?

WOW..I don't want to ruin it for anyone else but I was not in suspense at the end.  Hopefully everyone sees it within the next week so I can see if you agree with me on why it really wasn't that suspenseful.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 12:13:52 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 11:36:50 PM »
they were just talking about the right now on "Instant Replay."   Can Tony be the MVP...I don't know, this reminds me of Manuduring our last title run, but the MVP still went to Tim because without him, lets face it we would not have been there to begin with.  I see the same thing happening again this year.  I watched the post game interviews and the Cavs are like "we have been here before.." talking about the Detroit series...this is NOT Detroit!!  I'm sorry but but the Spurs defense has been amazing in these playoffs, well game 1 of this series was sloppy, but I mean look at old Bob Horry - 5 blocks!!!!!  From what I am seeing we are just getting better and better each game...if we can stay focused we can grab gamer 3, but to be honest I think we will lose game 3, take game 4 and lose game 5 only to come back home and take it in game 6.