Author Topic: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz  (Read 1631 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
 am watching the Jazz make a run at us and I am just think ing to myself how boring this series is...the last game did not sell out and neither did this one...I had a chance to buy tickets for tonights game and decided against it.   It's just not an exciting series.  I think there were still about a thousand tickets left for tonight, but hell, I just figured i would save my moeny.  I hope they turn this into a series soon.  Go Spurs Go...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 10:37:56 PM »
How much below face were tickets to be had?
Anyone you know hang out at a t&t?

I dunno, this blowing 20 pt 3rd qtr leads down to 7 is disconscerting.  I also thought Utahs offensive possessions when they pulled within 7 were lame.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 01:24:58 AM »
not through scalpers or brokers Reality.  Tickets were through ticketmaster, regualr prices I guess.  I thoguht about buying section 108, row 7 for 150.00.  very good seats, but nah, I just dont see us losing this series.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 01:42:17 AM »
not through scalpers or brokers Reality.  Tickets were through ticketmaster, regualar prices I guess.  I thoguht about buying section 108, row 7 for 150.00.  very good seats, but nah, I just dont see us losing this series.
I'm told if you can wait till after the game starts, 'bout midway thru the 1st qtr the scalpers further away from the Dome will come down 75% of their initial b.s. offer.  I would assume that is also below face.  I'll ask.

I worked one here in San Diego at a Padres game.  Slimeball had purchased the tickets from the couple we ended up sitting by.  He kept saying "I just want what I'm into them for."  Lying sack of crap.  I offered 10 bucks each and said take it or blow me.  Low and behold we sit by the couple who sold the tickets to the scalper and they said he only gave them $15 each on $45 face tickets.  (Their two tickets were originally for two who had to cancel.)
So yeah i love negotiating with these clowns. 

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 05:34:28 AM »
Don't know how they did it...but announced attendance was a sell out.  Often with only few hundred tickets left some company will step in and buy them.  Then give to military trainees or under priviledged kids.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »
When I was watching the game last night I was thinking 'Where is everyone at the game has started'   That kind of stuff is typical in LA where traffic holds up a lot of ticket holds but I was thinking if everyone road their horse to the game where was all the traffic?

Not only did the Jazz hit a very good basketball team they happened to hit them when their execution is the best I've seen it in a very long time.  The passing and defense is just beautiful.  Don't knock the Jazz because it looks like even an all-star team would have trouble with SA right now.

Reality has been right about Flabs hair all along.  The entire Jazz team was so in love with how shiny his locks were they allowed him to get open to receive beautiful passes from Duncan, Manu, and Parker.

Oh and one more thing....Tony Parker is still the best player on this squad behind Tim Duncan.  That is no knock to Manu as the last 4 games he played excellent ball but he just is not as important to this team as Parker is.  Manu may score alot and hit big shots but it is Parker running this offense that has the bigger impact.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com