Author Topic: Scheduling. Oh and Det-Cle zzzzzz  (Read 2539 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Scheduling. Oh and Det-Cle zzzzzz
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 04:29:11 PM »
And what makes the FTs a sure thing?  James shot 70% for the season and 78% for the playoffs from the line.  = 
He's even worse with the game on the line, much worse.  That's my point about he needs to up his end of game FT and shot %.

And that assumes the refs would reward him and give him the attempts...something that hadn't happened in the first 47:50 of the game.
  Wow now that i did not see.  All other reg seasons and playoffs it seems Lebron was ushered to the line with Kobelike regularity.  Zero FTAs.  Wow.  That must have figured into his decision to pass.

Not to mention the conventional wisdom that you go for the win on the road and the tie at home.
Naw thats ancient old fogie inflexibility.

If Bron wants to breathe the same air as Magic, Bird, Johny Stockton and GNob he's got to gain confidence on these end of game plays.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Scheduling. Oh and Det-Cle zzzzzz
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 05:20:31 PM »

If Bron wants to breathe the same air as Magic, Bird, Johny Stockton and GNob he's got to gain confidence on these end of game plays.

So you wanted him to toss the ball out of bounce in a critical point in the game   ???  :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:30:38 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com