Author Topic: Congrads Spurses  (Read 824 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Congrads Spurses
« on: May 18, 2007, 11:21:09 PM »
Major Props to Lurker, X3, SP101 (where ya at?!) and...yes even you Reality.  Defense, defense, defense, and defense.  If anyone *COUGH REALITY COUGH* are still questioning what wins playoff games and series I think it has been answered tonight.  What a defensive clinic they put on in the 3rd quarter.  Brings a tear to my eye as someone who loves to watch defensive basketball.

Duncan was a beast tonight on both sides of the floor.  Just down right out of this world.  You know you are doing something right when you flirt with a triple double due to your amount of blocks.  He's the man plain and simple.  If Dirk was smart he would UPS his MVP award to San Antonio right now.

Did you guys see the PHX cabbage patch dolls the fans had behind JVG and the rest of the ESPN crew??!  :D :D

Next up...Jazz and Spurs.  Two similar teams.  Both have dominate guys in the post.  Both have two of the greatest coaches the game has seen.  Both are very physical no bs teams.  Hopefully our debates here between our resident Jazz fans and our resident Spurs fans will be as good as the games.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline spursfan-101

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Congrads Spurses
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 02:36:27 PM »
Thanks mi amigo.  For being in the Conference Finals, Utah sure isn't garnering much attention. I think they are going to suprise some people.