Author Topic: Tim Hardaway says he hates gays - later puts foot in mouth (Amaechi replys)  (Read 4172 times)

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tim Hardaway says he hates gays - later puts foot in mouth (Amaechi replys)
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 05:30:06 PM »
What's so funny about the "peoples" comment? Hardaway was just saying he didn't hate individual gays, he hated only large groups of ethnic gays like the country of Dykesylvania and the Manonman tribe from Fire Island NY. 

In all seriousness he seemed only to be talking about gay men.  $1000 dollars says Tim has some girl on girl action on his computer.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 05:40:47 PM by jn »
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 07:14:43 PM »
What's so funny about the "peoples" comment? Hardaway was just saying he didn't hate individual gays, he hated only large groups of ethnic gays like the country of Dykesylvania and the Manonman tribe from Fire Island NY. 

In all seriousness he seemed only to be talking about gay men.  $1000 dollars says Tim has some girl on girl action on his computer.

:D

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 07:36:28 PM »
$1000 dollars says Tim has some girl on girl action on his computer.

Hey, who doesn't?   ::)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 12:31:03 AM »
the utter "ghettoness" (yes, I take credit for that word) of the use of "peoples" in this sentence made me crack up.

It reminds me a MadTV episode where they were doing a parody of some game show, anywho they asked one contestant (Aries Spears, I think) to spell the word "birthday."  His answer...

B
E
R
F
D
A
Y

;D
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.