Author Topic: Clippers vs Lakers  (Read 672 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Clippers vs Lakers
« on: November 22, 2006, 06:39:04 PM »
Good game, I don't see how the Clippers lose to the Lakers.  The Clips have so much talent, maybe too much, that they should run and/or pound the Lakers off the court.  I hope Bynum gets a tape of the game and watches KaveMan work the post, he could learn alot from watching Kaveman's footwork and post moves.

Kwame is a good solid defender in the post at times, players can't just run over him BUT he's still a dumb player.  Makes stupid mistakes and awefull decisions.  Kwame may develop into a Mychal Tomphson type of guy for the Lakers.

As usual, Kobe was amazing.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clippers vs Lakers
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 12:27:37 AM »
I thought the Lakers did an excellent job of taking it right at the Clipper defense from the very 1st qt.  Granted they didn't do it for 48 minutes because of that long stint of bad jumpers in the 4th but for the most part did a good job.  They also were EXCELLENT on the offensive glass.  Kwame/Andrew have been doing a good job between both of them on the glass on both ends.  Like I said if these guys together can split the minutes at the 5 straight down the middle then they should be fresh every minute of the game to continue to do this.  Kobe is still the best player in the league at 80-90% and when he attacks to get to the line the other team is going to be hurting.

The Clippers have a very good team and I expect them to respond next week when they are the home team.  Their defense left alot to be desired.  Too much AT&T defense and did a horrible job on the defensive glass.  They held the Lakers to a low shooting % but did not stop them when it counted nor did they keep them off the line.  Two things that obviously lost the game for them.

And Kaman sucks W.O.W, his footwork is pretty good but he is not producing at all save a few block shots.  I expected him to do much better against Kwame and Bynum due to his foot work and post moves.  If he can not help Brand in the paint this team is not going to be able to be as good as the other teams in the west who have improved.  I feel they really didn't upgrade from last year very much.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 12:30:29 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com