Author Topic: The bite  (Read 620 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
The bite
« on: March 06, 2006, 01:43:44 PM »
Got it on tape.

Previous trip down the court, underneath the Spurs offensive basket....

Long jump shot put up.  Horry was in the key awaiting the rebound the whole time.  Feet set.  Stack comes 6-7 steps sideways from Horrys right side and semi-drills Horry in the shoulder.  It was way above and beyond the normal banging one should expect in NBA rebound battles.  In fact it bordered maybe passed intent to injure.

Rebound to Pistions and now upcourt to their offensive end.

Again, while jumper is in air and Horry is again feet set, waiting for karoom...
Stack definitely fires elbow into Horrys side as he bodyslams him.  Once again its way beyond the normal range of NBA jostling for position.

They lock up and its a big group 5-6 players WWF tangle.  However, Stack clearly has his hand/wrist wrapped around the back of Horrys neck.  And he aint letting go.  4-5 seconds goes by as the WWF group slowly babysteps-shuffles 4-5 steps.  That is when Horry did the bite.  Horry definitely does not appear to dig teeth in.  Its as if he is saying, get your hand and wrist off me, you're potentially doing serious damage to my neck, now get off.

That's what I'm seeing.

Now i don't know what Horry might have done previously in the game.

But the suspension clearly belongs to Stackhouse as much if not more then Horry.

It's okay.  He'll do the time.  Fabs will fill in like the soldier he is.  Then return to the bench in a TEAM 1st spirit when Bob returns. :up: