Author Topic: Igoudale gets ripped off.  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Igoudale gets ripped off.
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2006, 02:29:20 PM »
Oh, come on, buddy!  You think a coach is going to go up to a player and tell him, "You know, you're not really that tall/short.  You need to put down your right height"?

If you say you think a coach should, I'll be reminding you about this in 10 or 15 years when I see the weight your wife's driver's license after a couple of kids and a lot of long work-days.  The last people who should be complaining about people listing wrong heights are married men!

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
Oh, come on, buddy!  You think a coach is going to go up to a player and tell him, "You know, you're not really that tall/short.  You need to put down your right height"?

If you say you think a coach should, I'll be reminding you about this in 10 or 15 years when I see the weight your wife's driver's license after a couple of kids and a lot of long work-days.  The last people who should be complaining about people listing wrong heights are married men!
So what your saying is some of these guys are insecure about their true heigth similar to woman who are insecure about their weight? LOL

Guest_Randy

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2006, 02:57:36 PM »

Joe,

So I take it that your online dating profile reads something like this:
     Dumpy middle-aged wannabe basketball player seeking sexy female?