Author Topic: Hedo Speaks and it is no official  (Read 4027 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hedo Speaks and it is no official
« on: February 01, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »
http://www.nba.com/magic/news/turkoglu_chat_060131.html

Erhan Çýnargil (Antalya): What's your favorite junk food in USA?

Hedo Turkoglu: In-and-Out Burger. That's the best!

A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 02:42:19 PM »
The wisdom of Hedo boggles my mind, I wonder if he likes the triple triple animal style
Dan

Guest_Randy

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 03:51:03 PM »
I can't BELIEVE you guys are ranting and raving over In-and-Out Burger -- this company dumps it's fries on a towel to soak up the GREASE!!!  We used to call it "in and out greaseburger."  

I've only eaten there twice and BOTH times there was WAYYY too much grease both times on my burger -- same with the fries.  

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
I see Randy, french fries fried in oil (100% pure vegetable oil mind you), should not have some of it taken out via a towel. In N Out's french fries are so fresh you actually watch them cut the whole fresh potato just seconds before cooking them, in 100% pure vegetable oil I might point out

I guess if you're not used to fresh, you don't understand the concept.

Same with their beef, fresh, never frozen, 100% beef
100% fresh, never frozen, and freshly cut, tomatoes, lettuce, and onions
100% real, not precessed, cheese
Milk shakes made from real ice cream and whipping cream (not low fat, that's for sure)
Lemonade made from fresh, never frozen or concentrated, lemons
Gee, I see why you don't like this food fresh is hard to get used to.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 04:05:19 PM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Guest_Randy

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 04:13:23 PM »
I see Randy, french fries fried in oil (100% pure vegetable oil mind you), should not have some of it taken out via a towel. In N Out's french fries are so fresh you actually watch them cut the whole fresh potato just seconds before cooking them, in 100% pure vegetable oil I might point out

Milk shakes made from real ice cream and whipping cream (not low fat, that's for sure)
Actually, I liked their shakes -- they are great -- and I don't care HOW fresh the food is if it's covered in grease -- that's just disgusting (perhaps you like a nice greasy burger?).  I don't care how fresh it is -- if it's swimming in grease it's STILL gross!

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 04:19:01 PM »

Are you a stock-holder or something? :D  
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 04:23:18 PM »

Actually, I liked their shakes -- they are great -- and I don't care HOW fresh the food is if it's covered in grease -- that's just disgusting (perhaps you like a nice greasy burger?).  I don't care how fresh it is -- if it's swimming in grease it's STILL gross!
Its as fresh as you can get.  I had friends who use to work their in high school.  I don't know where you got your burger but they are never SUPER GREASY.  Of course they are somewhat greasy from being cooked on a grill that has 1000 other patties touch it through the course of the day but its not like its Mcdonalds or Carls Jr.  When do you ever get a burger than is not greasy though?  Don't say 'when my wife makes em on the Foreman grill' either LOL

Hedo's stock went up 20 points with me based on that comment alone.......Oh ya and that interview was actually nice to read.  I wish Hedo stayed playing as well as he did when he was in Sac-town though.

Skander dont try to diss LF for his supreme knowledge on all things "bomb".....You dont want the dude to come whomp you in his bathrobe for disrespecting the second most important thing in his life (his rug being #1)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 04:25:02 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Skandery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 04:26:51 PM »
Oh ya and that interview was actually nice to read. I wish Hedo stayed playing as well as he did when he was in Sac-town though.

What are you talking about Westkoast, by all indications, Hedo is having a career year this year, starting in place of Grant Hill in Orlando.

Don't be talkin' bad about my fantasy bench players.  B)  
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »
Oh ya and that interview was actually nice to read. I wish Hedo stayed playing as well as he did when he was in Sac-town though.

What are you talking about Westkoast, by all indications, Hedo is having a career year this year, starting in place of Grant Hill in Orlando.

Don't be talkin' bad about my fantasy bench players.  B)
That just goes to show you how much i've been paying attention to him this year.  The years following his departure from Sac-Town he wasn't playing all that well.  Ask the Spurseseseseseses.

Offline Skandery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »
Skander dont try to diss LF for his supreme knowledge on all things "bomb".....You dont want the dude to come whomp you in his bathrobe for disrespecting the second most important thing in his life (his rug being #1)

I wasn't dissing Dan, but he did sound like a commercial.  

We were talking over on the General Topics page about this In-N-Out Burger and how its mentioned in one of my favorite comedies (The Big Lebowski).  

I want to try it, so guess what westkoast, I've elected you to overnight deliver me a value meal or something.   :up:  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 04:35:07 PM »

I wasn't dissing Dan, but he did sound like a commercial.  

We were talking over on the General Topics page about this In-N-Out Burger and how its mentioned in one of my favorite comedies (The Big Lebowski).  

I want to try it, so guess what westkoast, I've elected you to overnight deliver me a value meal or something.   :up:
Ya I know I saw the thread that is why I had to let you know 'the dude' might have to whoop up on you in his bathrobe for dissing In-n-out!!

I'd love to overnight you a double double meal but according to Randy the burger is so greasy it is going to eat away at the paper and fall out before it leaves smogville.

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2006, 06:03:48 PM »
Not a stockholder, they are privately owned and will not franchise. Just been eating them all my life and they are as fresh as fresh can possibly be, you can't make them any fresher at home, and they DO NOT swim in grease, don't mistake a juicy burger for a greasy burger Randy.
Dan

Guest_Randy

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »
Not a stockholder, they are privately owned and will not franchise. Just been eating them all my life and they are as fresh as fresh can possibly be, you can't make them any fresher at home, and they DO NOT swim in grease, don't mistake a juicy burger for a greasy burger Randy.
Dan,

It's VERY humorous that you are telling me what I EXPERIENCED myself in the restaurant -- not once but TWICE!!  I had been hearing about them for a long time and they FINALLY got one in Vegas -- it was INCREDIBLY disappointing!  And it wasn't JUICY -- it was GREASY!!!  My wife and I actually went the first time with friends and decided to go back the second time just to give it another chance -- same experience the second time.  We never ate there again (of course, once we moved from Vegas we've never lived anywhere where they have one).  

You can talk about freshness all you want -- but I can provide reliable witnesses to attest to the fact that those burgers were greasy!  I loved the shake -- it was very good.  

Oh, by-the-way, you want to clue me in on my childhood too -- since you have decided to rewrite my history of experiences?    :crazy:  

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 10:17:23 PM »
Rewriting history isn't my job on this board Randy, we all know whose job THAT is.

I was merely pointing out that perhaps your clearly unsophisticated palate was insufficiently capable of recognizing the greatest junk food burger the world has ever known.  B)

BTW, just curious, what childhood trauma would it have been that caused such a lack of appreciation for such a quality repast as In N Out?  :rolleyes:  
Dan

Guest_Randy

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 09:21:30 AM »
Rewriting history isn't my job on this board Randy, we all know whose job THAT is.

I was merely pointing out that perhaps your clearly unsophisticated palate was insufficiently capable of recognizing the greatest junk food burger the world has ever known.  B)

BTW, just curious, what childhood trauma would it have been that caused such a lack of appreciation for such a quality repast as In N Out?  :rolleyes:
Well, Dan, I think it's interesting that all FOUR of us who walked into the restaurant walked out with the VERY same opinion.  

As for my childhood, I don't have a clue -- all those repressed memories!  :unsure: