Author Topic: Ot- Eureka I found it!  (Read 1193 times)

Rickortreat

Ot- Eureka I found it!
« on: March 08, 2004, 01:56:49 PM »
I tried posting last week, but couldn't getr to the board.  Nothing much top say on behalf of the Sixers, yet.  At least Ford is trying to take care of business.

Speaking of business, I've been hard at work trying to make a living in the market.  The last two weeks have been pretty hard, considering the markets barely moved.  So no, I'm not a millionaire yet, but I did learn a new, predictive method of charting.  If this method works, I can make money in any market.

So, I'm asking for your help, by providing some asisstance.  If you have a stock or a mutual fund that you want to know about. let me know, and I'll post my findings on the board.  This will serve to publicly prove my newly discovered talent, and demonstrate my value.

As always, however, you are on your own with the advice I give you.  So regurdless of what I post, if you put up money and you loose it, it's you're fault! :)  

Rickortreat

Ot- Eureka I found it!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 10:30:21 PM »
What no takers?  I'm practicaly giving away free money- even though it is your responsibility.

OK, I'll tell you what I've already done B)  with my technique:

Last Friday, I had selected a stock and the nasdaq as investments that would go down.  I waited until the market was pumped in response to the sharp downturn from the announcement about the job numbers.  At the best time of the day, I purchased some April puts on GM for 1.25 and some QQQ puts for 1.15.

After today's close, the GM puts could be sold for 1.50 and the QQQ's for 1.70.  I haven't sold them yet, sicne I think they will continue to rise sharply in value over the next day or two. B)  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Ot- Eureka I found it!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 11:37:15 PM »
Okay Ricko I'll bite.

Here are stocks I trade on my own, i.e. not 401K but a day trading account.  I'm long on all of them, I don't short or buy calls or puts.

ENZ
BAX
AMGN
AFFX
DNAP

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Rickortreat

Ot- Eureka I found it!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2004, 02:19:34 PM »
Ok, WOW, here you go:

ENZ- Looks range bound between 20.78 on the upsdie and 15.83 on the downside.  Trend is down.  A non-performer.  Unless you know something, you'd find much better opportunities elsewhere.

BAX - Still following an uptrend line from May of last year, must get above 30 in a few days and stay there for the trend to remain intact.  Looks worth holding.

AMGN - Not promising right now.  If it fails to stay above 62.50, I'd bail.

AFFX - Still in a strong uptrend, in spite of the recent minor correction.  For this trend to be confirmed, the stock must stay above 35 and close above it in about 6 days from now.  If it does, keep holding it.  If it fails to hold 35 in 6 days or so, the trend is over

DNAP- Near the bottom of it's range, but trend is starting to turn up.  Since this is a penny stock, I guess you've got a lot of shares and are looking for a pop.  You'll just have to keep watching it, since the chart indicates nothing for now.

Any questions let me know.  If you send me your e-mail, I can send you the charts.

Rickortreat

Ot- Eureka I found it!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2004, 07:23:18 PM »
Today's market downturn was expected, and it has served to confirm my belief in my chart technique.

According to them, the QQQ's still have room to fall.  If there's a support for it, it comes from further back than Six months. B)