Author Topic: Good articel on Fabs  (Read 3935 times)

Guest_Randy

Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 02:38:23 PM »
That was my post above

Oh, and Reality -- I STILL notice that you STILL want to choose to ignore Oberto's incredibly poor turnout in his last game -- you want to mention the first but ignore the second -- well, at least you are consistent!

Oberto needs to stick with his garbage minutes so that he can keep up his fg%!

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 02:39:22 PM »
We'll leave that to "Ocho" and you his followers.
Reality, now you're "borrowing" lingo from Vic "the Brick" Jacobs?  

I guess it makes sense; you both have the same amount of objectivity!  :rofl:

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 02:41:50 PM »

:up:  :D Hey I'm speaking Lakerese with Randolph and  Dan.
Dan are you able to patch in to SoCal radio?

Guest_Randy

Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2006, 02:46:54 PM »

:up:  :D Hey I'm speaking Lakerese with Randolph and  Dan.
Dan are you able to patch in to SoCal radio?
You need to clean your head out of your _______ because it's obvious that you don't have a CLUE how to talk intelligent basketball.

Keep skipping posts that you don't like -- making up stuff -- it's all you have Reality!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2006, 03:01:49 PM »
For those who think he is just a "14 and 8 Euro srub", i can't wait.

did see GNob play prior to his joining the Spurs. My eyesight analysis correctly saw he would help lead the Spurs to titles. While he is only 2 for 3 and I am also disappointed he is not 3-3 with the 2004 title, please forgive me. I did let you down in the '04 season. I'm not perfect. You are correct i have not seen much of Obertos play.

Oberto. 64% from field. Passer. Rebounder. Pick setter. Knock loose balls away. Tips passes. Be in the right spot on D. His role on Spanish was to be a #3 option scorer. Beyond all that, what the writer said about GNob being his best friend. Having another Argentine/EuroLeaguer whom you have played a bunch of hoop with. Its got to help.

Oberto is going to help. Timmy Dunker is going to play even less minutes now. Thats a good thing. Pop is seeing the light and i couldn't be happier.   Oberto will allow Dunker to either

a) slide over to PF while Oberto is on the floor
Bee) rest on the bench while Obie plays center.

Either way its all good. He doesnt have to put up big numbers. I predict when called upon to score he will. Just as GNob did in '03 and moreso in '05.

Just a FEW quotes to help you remember, Reality.  

Let's see, who is closer, you or me?

So, let's see what did you predict?  

Oberto will allow Dunker to either

Okay, it's obvious that A isn't happening (since TD is playing PF and Rasho and Nazr are playing center).

And TD getting rest on the bench while Obie plays center?  Yeah, right -- WITH Oberto TD is averaging TWO more minutes a game!  

Keep it up with those amazing predictions!!!  :rofl: [/quote]
 I saw Gnob and predicted he would help the Spurs title. Yesss?

I had seen Fabs play but had not seen a ton of Obies play.  Yesss?

Duncan most certainly has played PF or rested while Obie is on the floor playing center.  Most recently vs Shaq and Miami.  Get a clue!  I am much closer and you are gripping as usual.

"He doesnt have to put up big numbers. I predict when called upon to score he will. Just as GNob did in '03 and moreso in '05"  Ahh and '06.

It is true that Pop is again not listening to me as much as he should and is playing Duncan more minutes then i would like.  But then that is already changing as we see the Fabs minutes increase, now isnt it.  WooHoo!

Guest_Randy

Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2006, 04:27:25 PM »
Quote from: Guest,Jan 30 2006, 07:33 PM
For those who think he is just a "14 and 8 Euro srub", i can't wait.

did see GNob play prior to his joining the Spurs. My eyesight analysis correctly saw he would help lead the Spurs to titles. While he is only 2 for 3 and I am also disappointed he is not 3-3 with the 2004 title, please forgive me. I did let you down in the '04 season. I'm not perfect. You are correct i have not seen much of Obertos play.

Oberto. 64% from field. Passer. Rebounder. Pick setter. Knock loose balls away. Tips passes. Be in the right spot on D. His role on Spanish was to be a #3 option scorer. Beyond all that, what the writer said about GNob being his best friend. Having another Argentine/EuroLeaguer whom you have played a bunch of hoop with. Its got to help.

Oberto is going to help. Timmy Dunker is going to play even less minutes now. Thats a good thing. Pop is seeing the light and i couldn't be happier.   Oberto will allow Dunker to either

Either way its all good. He doesnt have to put up big numbers. I predict when called upon to score he will. Just as GNob did in '03 and moreso in '05.

Just a FEW quotes to help you remember, Reality.  

Let's see, who is closer, you or me?

So, let's see what did you predict?  

Oberto will allow Dunker to either

Okay, it's obvious that A isn't happening (since TD is playing PF and Rasho and Nazr are playing center).

And TD getting rest on the bench while Obie plays center?  Yeah, right -- WITH Oberto TD is averaging TWO more minutes a game!  

Keep it up with those amazing predictions!!!  :rofl:
I saw Gnob and predicted he would help the Spurs title. Yesss?

I had seen Fabs play but had not seen a ton of Obies play.  Yesss?

Duncan most certainly has played PF or rested while Obie is on the floor playing center.  Most recently vs Shaq and Miami.  Get a clue!  I am much closer and you are gripping as usual.

"He doesnt have to put up big numbers. I predict when called upon to score he will. Just as GNob did in '03 and moreso in '05"  Ahh and '06.

It is true that Pop is again not listening to me as much as he should and is playing Duncan more minutes then i would like.  But then that is already changing as we see the Fabs minutes increase, now isnt it.  WooHoo! [/quote]
  :rofl:

Minutes increasing?  You mean while Horry was hurt?  Now that Horry is back, how many minutes will Oberto get?  Let's see -- in his LAST game he got how many minutes?  THREE!!!  Yeah, Pop is REALLY working him into the rotation, huh?

Please, you keep HARPING on how great a prognosticator you are -- but a GOOD prognosticator allows his RECORD to speak for himself.  You keep reminding everyone when something you said pays off but you fail to keep track of how many times it DOESN'T!  Your record isn't great -- and all your comments about Oberto just go to illustrate the fact!

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2006, 08:57:48 PM »
You 2nd tier evaluators of NBA talent need to recognize.

A NOTHING STIFF ALA RASHO.  PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 09:04:49 PM »

A NOTHING STIFF ALA RASHO.  PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE!
At this point in their careers Rasho is better.

So there you are wrong.    :ding:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 11:41:37 PM »

A NOTHING STIFF ALA RASHO.  PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE!
At this point in their careers Rasho is better.

So there you are wrong.    :ding:
They just don't get it at present.
I'll be visiting them at the Laker House soon.

This just in:
Tonights win Spurs 79-70 over Jazz.

Fabs 14 minutes in 2nd and 3rd qtrs, solid D, another 50% shooting night.
Rasho 11 minutes.

Dunkar 32 minutes, resting, down from the 38-40 Popavitch was having him play.

ziggy is there a site that tells of the total number of games a player plays in, how many times that player shot over 50%.  Fabs[/size] has got to be near the league lead if not t-h-e leader.

The streak continues.....  

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2006, 09:50:24 AM »
Using good old basic math skills....counting the games on NBA.com the breakdown for several Spurs.

Oberto  34 games, 14 shooting over .500,  41.2% of the games
Nazr   43,  21,  48.8%
Duncan  45,  23,  51.1%
Manu  32,  20,  62.5%
Rasho  45,  29,  64.4%
Parker  45,  31,  68.9%

Ran out of time but this shows enough to put Oberto in his proper place on the Spurs depth chart.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2006, 11:00:14 AM »
Using good old basic math skills....counting the games on NBA.com the breakdown for several Spurs.

Nazr   43,  21,  48.8%
Duncan  45,  23,  51.1%
Manu  32,  20,  62.5%
Rasho  45,  29,  64.4%
Parker  45,  31,  68.9%

Ran out of time but this shows enough to put Oberto in his proper place on the Spurs depth chart.
Looks to me like the only person who is not getting it is Reality  :rofl:

I am going to start using the Reality method of picking talent.  I am going to chose like 3-4 guys I think are decent and talk about them constantly until eventually they do something I can toot my own horn about.  I am now calling Bynum as the next greatest thing ever and I wont shut up about him until 3-4 years down the line when he actually starts doing something!!!

You know things like 13 minute games where the player of my choice shoots 2-4 (50% JEAH!@#*) and grabs 3 rebounds!

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2006, 11:53:38 AM »

Nazr   43,  21,  48.8%
Duncan  45,  23,  51.1%
Manu  32,  20,  62.5%
Rasho  45,  29,  64.4%
Parker  45,  31,  68.9%

You're claiming Fabs, who shoots 54% on the year, has 20 of 34 games (59%) under 50%?  

Is this RandyMath?  Where on NBA.com does it breakdown everygame?

Ahhh.  Also, what are you counting the dead even 50% games?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2006, 12:05:14 PM »

Oberto  34 games, 14 shooting over .500,  41.2% of the games
Nazr   43,  21,  48.8%
Duncan  45,  23,  51.1%
Manu  32,  20,  62.5%
Rasho  45,  29,  64.4%
Parker  45,  31,  68.9%

You're claiming Fabs, who shoots 54% on the year, has 20 of 34 games (59%) under 50%?  

Now you are arguing with Lurker?  Why would he have any reason to lie about stats?  I think you are going to get thrown off the Spurs bus pretty quickly here.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2006, 12:11:11 PM »

You counted against Fabs the games where he did not take a shot.  12 games.  Most bogus!

Fabs[/size] is 14-22 at or over 50%.

65%

Westkoast continue nozing Lurker.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Good articel on Fabs
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2006, 12:13:24 PM »

Oberto  34 games, 14 shooting over .500,  41.2% of the games
Nazr   43,  21,  48.8%
Duncan  45,  23,  51.1%
Manu  32,  20,  62.5%
Rasho  45,  29,  64.4%
Parker  45,  31,  68.9%

Now you are arguing with Lurker?  Why would he have any reason to lie about stats?  I think you are going to get thrown off the Spurs bus pretty quickly here.
Uhhm he was already thrown out of the bus...we let him ride in the "special" bus that had "Only for Reality - Duh Spurs Bus" written in crayola marker on it's side.  Nobody had the heart to tell him otherwise...

:rofl:  :rofl:  :crazy:  :moon:

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.