Author Topic: Does anyone here have DirecTV?  (Read 1003 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Does anyone here have DirecTV?
« on: January 26, 2006, 04:14:30 PM »
Does anyone here have DirecTV?  The reason I am asking is because either they accidently gave me more channels or right now they are trying to push a new sports package.  Last night as I was looking for some nba games to watch after work I noticed that I now get every single Fox Sports channel from coast to coast.  Got to catch a little bit of the Celtics game on Fox Sports New England and then was able to watch the 4th quarter of the Cavs/Hawks game on Fox Sports Ohio.  Both out of market games for me (obviously) and were not being televised on any other channel.

I bring this up in case someone else has DirecTV that may not have realized they get those channels.  I did not use to get them but now I all the sudden do.  So much for paying 200 bucks for NBA season pass right?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
Does anyone here have DirecTV?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 07:22:47 PM »
Yeah, my family has DirecTV, and yes, this week NBA Season Pass is free.  It's a week-long free preview.  So enjoy it while it lasts!

By the way, the channels are #750 on up.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 07:24:26 PM by Wolverine »
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41