Author Topic: Wally World.  (Read 901 times)

jn

Wally World.
« on: December 12, 2005, 05:29:54 PM »
If you haven't noticed December has brought on an absolutely freakish hot streak from Wally.  62% for both two and 3 pointers.   Has been better on turnovers as well.

So the question is should he be traded while his value is highest? The alternative is keeping a guy who can shoot on a team that needs scoring punch.  

Two weeks ago I said get rid of him.  Now I say keep him unless you get someone who is GREAT rebounder.  That is the Wolves other problem, crashing the glass.  I'd prefer to see Kandi get traded for a rebounder however.  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Wally World.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 05:40:04 PM »
If you haven't noticed December has brought on an absolutely freakish hot streak from Wally.  62% for both two and 3 pointers.   Has been better on turnovers as well.

So the question is should he be traded while his value is highest? The alternative is keeping a guy who can shoot on a team that needs scoring punch.  

Two weeks ago I said get rid of him.  Now I say keep him unless you get someone who is GREAT rebounder.  That is the Wolves other problem, crashing the glass.  I'd prefer to see Kandi get traded for a rebounder however.
He torched the Lakers on Saturday.   I dont know if it was a fluke against the Lakers but hes...ATTACKING THE RIM!!  Ive never known him to even attempt to slash towards the rim.   Apparently neither has Odom :lol:

His shot was pretty on point on Saturday.  The release was so damn quick too.  I thought for sure a few times Odom was able to get there in time to get a piece of the ball but it was on its way into the center of the hoop.

He is still a shooter regardless if he cools off.  Kandi IMO is the better one to deal for a rebounder.  He has so much talent but is such a lazy piece of you-know-what.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Wally World.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 05:55:46 PM »

Either keep Wallys shooting hot, get another hot shooter, or trade KG to the Spurs.

Don't wanna see another season where his talents are not properly surrounded.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Wally World.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 11:14:13 AM »
jn Is Wallys hot hand one of the main reasons why the Wolves have been playing better ball as of late?  They are one of the hottest teams in the WC right now.  KG seems to be posting his normal great numbers.

Jarvic seems to be playing solid (but quiet) basketball also.

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jn

Wally World.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 05:39:28 PM »
That's certainly one of the reasons.  Along with that is he has been averaging 10 points in the fourth quarter.  Along with that the whole team has played it's best ball in the fourth.

Improved defense is the other main factor.  

Jaric doing some nice things out there lately.  He had an awful stretch early in the season and has picked it back up.  

P.S. Last night against the Sixers was classic Kandi.  He flipped up a couple misses from in close when he had a lane to the basket.  Then later he suddenly attacked the rim and threw down over Dalembert.  

Why why why WHY does he do that only one of 3 times?  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Wally World.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 05:47:36 PM »

P.S. Last night against the Sixers was classic Kandi.  He flipped up a couple misses from in close when he had a lane to the basket.  Then later he suddenly attacked the rim and threw down over Dalembert.  

Why why why WHY does he do that only one of 3 times?
Then 4th qtr he lets limp knee Webber jam over him when he had ample opportunity to elevate for block or at the very least foul?  Its not like Webber had a 6 step start or Kandi did not see him coming in advance.