Author Topic: OT:US Questions Vatican Role In World War Two  (Read 4201 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
OT:US Questions Vatican Role In World War Two
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2004, 06:39:06 PM »
I don't follow that, I thought after you died you would be ressurected and judged based upon the life you lived.
No after you die you are reincarnated and return as an ant.  That is why there are so many of those pesky things.  And I know the next question....what do ants reincarnate as when they die?

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Fire ants....more pesky & irritating than regular ants.
And what do fire ants reincarnate as?
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Laker fans....even more pesky & irritating.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
OT:US Questions Vatican Role In World War Two
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2004, 06:39:47 PM »
Sorry if that was confusing, I was not talking about the 144,000 in that instance but rather those who have the hope of eternal life on earth, the rest of us. As I said, Romans 6:7 says: "For he who has died has been acquitted from [his] sin." This is in harmony with several other scriptures that tell us the wages of sin is death, so then, if we someone pays for his sins with death, and God resurrected him only to judge him again, that would be a rather cruel God. Rather, those whom have already died and been acquitted of their sins are resurrected to be judged, not based on their past actions they have already paid for, but based on what they do with the opportunity to serve God in a new order of things devoid of Satan's influence and the morally bankrupt world we live in now. Some will not and thus be judged worthy of what Revelation calls the second death, from which there is no resurrection. When I said being judged now, I meant that whether we are survivors of Armageddon or are destroyed during it is based on how we are living ours lives at the time, and so those judged worthy of destruction at Armageddon have no resurrection to look forward to. Which is why Christ told us to be at our preaching urgently, everyone must have the opportunity to hear the Good News and decide whether or not they will live by God's standards or man's.

The 144,000 die and are resurrected to immortal life in heaven and this does not apply to them or their hope for the future, only to those with an earthly hope.
Dan