Author Topic: GNobs injury  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
GNobs injury
« on: June 16, 2005, 10:38:05 AM »
Latest I watched said it is reinjury, the exact same spot hit in Seattle series.  GNobs rep is to not say a word.  So when he did say it hurt in GM 3, thats not good.

"Contusion of thigh, just above knee" is the official word.  

I dont think he is 100%. :unsure:  :huh:
I hope he is 90+

Under 90 me no like.
Under 80 is big problem for Spurs.

Reaction?

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
GNobs injury
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 03:40:27 PM »
Manu Ginobili is very important for the Spurs.  Whether he's 98% or 2%, he needs to play and play well for the Spurs to succeed.  As a fan I hope he's healthy enough to give it his all.  Because knowing Manu, he's going to give it his all, anyway!

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
GNobs injury
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 08:25:39 AM »
Same injury as Shaq.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
GNobs injury
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 12:14:57 AM »
I endured rolling back some Gm 5 tape and he does not look the same.  Its the only reason the Spurs lost.  Okay that might be a slight overeaction.

Det rolled.  But GNob seriously does not look the same movementwise.
Fri and Sat off i hope helps.  But being the same as Shaqs....doesnt sound like its going to go away until he rests it for a month or more.

Role and bench players need to sac up for the Spurs.  Duncan and Nazr etc get more assertive, go right at BenWa and RaWa.  Force the refs to call a foul or pick up the Offensive foul.  Just do it.  For the entire 1st quarter, see how it goes.  If I see Nazr do one more ball fake/foot fake when there is nothing between he and the rim I'll crap.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
GNobs injury
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 11:04:52 AM »
Reality, the Spurs did not lose because of Gnobs injury.  his injury is fine.

They lost because they had thier hearts ripped out, butterflied, lightly seasonned, thrown over an open grill and bar-b-qued up to perfection for the Detroit fans delight.  

Amazing, every team has to lose in the finals sometime, the Spurs should have been able to go 3-0 in thier finals visits, now they can't seem to play with enough heart, fire, or guts to get the job done.  detroit is looking unbeatable - DETROIT!   :nonono:

Only saving grace is that home cooking will hopefully be in our favor when this gets back home.   again, hopefully.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
GNobs injury
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 11:38:13 AM »
1 Reality, the Spurs did not lose because of Gnobs injury. 

2 his injury is fine.

1.  Have you even seen that Mr Obvious icon on Blind Date? :D
Apparantly you did not catch my sarcasm.

2.  Disagree.  On defense, moving sideways and sideways/backwards whereupon one has to use the lower thigh to navigate, he looks limpy and less mobile.

Here's hoping the wonders of EMS* and massage will make him better for Game 5.
EMS is that Electronic Muscle Stimulation gizmo.

I'm trying to get one of the board geeks to post a webstream off of a website for you.  What a bunch of coldhearts, no response.   Exect for WOW who will but he is not inet connected at home.  It should cheer you up.  Can you find it on the PubliTV site?  (see other post and other side)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 11:39:51 AM by Reality »