Author Topic: How to End Flopping  (Read 979 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
How to End Flopping
« on: May 18, 2005, 10:37:28 AM »
We could open this up to ficticious posts.  I'm fine with that.  Besides those, what would you seriously do to end NBA flopping.  Assume Stern has retired to his promised West Hollywood mansion.  

In a cleanup effort, you have been installed the new NBA commish.  How will you end flopping.

I am assigning a crew who can see replays just as we do at home.  With multiple camera views.  Instantaneously.  

Flagrant Flops of the Derreek Fisher Laker type will be an immediate awarding of 20 pts to the other team.  Floppee will also get a 10 game suspension, irregardless of it its playoff time.  2nd offense will be suspesion from league for one year.  3rd will be expulsion from NBA.

Felony Flops of the Vlade Divac variety will award the opponent 15 pts, with a 5 game suspension.

Misdemeanor flops of the GNob variety will garner a 10 pt award followed by a 2 game suspension.

Play ball.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
How to End Flopping
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 10:42:06 AM »
LOL @ your rating system....please explain to me the difference between a Vlade, Manu, or Fisher flop?

But just for fun ill add my comments on ending flopping......stop bringing so many euros to the NBA game.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

rickortreat

How to End Flopping
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 01:22:41 PM »
Get better referees.  Ones who won't give the call to the flopper.  Ones who will give the flopper a technical for unsportsmen-like conduct.