Author Topic: rt gets the upset special  (Read 897 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
rt gets the upset special
« on: May 12, 2005, 09:07:11 AM »
okay what were your inclinations?

You could not possibly have known Det would blow a 14 point 2nd qtr lead and 10 pt halftime lead/ Indy would ignite including Reggie Miller finding his 3.
Foster would snap down a career high 20 boards over Ben Wa.

Dal definitely rejuvinated after the Dirk burn on Dampier.
Dall and Phx both stunk down the stretch but Dall kept it together more.
Stoudamires missed oop trying to be macho dunker man was pathetic.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:34:56 AM by Reality »

rickortreat

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 11:43:49 AM »
Call it an inspired guess.  I'm not as impressed with Detroit as everyone else is.  Philly couldn't exploit those weaknesses, but Indiana with it's expereince and personel has a shot.  I figured they'd try to steal one on their opponenent's home court.  (I thought it would be the first game, but Detoit outplayed them badly.) I knew Reggie wouldn't have another bad game like that in a row.

Dallas, I think can beat Phoenix.  They can score with them, and they can at times play better defense.  Here experience is a big factor.  Phoenix is good enough to beat Dallas, but are they savvy enough to pull it off and deal with the pressure.  Now, we get to find out, with the Suns having lost the home court.  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 11:48:05 AM »
Call it an inspired guess.  I'm not as impressed with Detroit as everyone else is.  Philly couldn't exploit those weaknesses, but Indiana with it's expereince and personel has a shot.  I figured they'd try to steal one on their opponenent's home court.  (I thought it would be the first game, but Detoit outplayed them badly.) I knew Reggie wouldn't have another bad game like that in a row.

Dallas, I think can beat Phoenix.  They can score with them, and they can at times play better defense.  Here experience is a big factor.  Phoenix is good enough to beat Dallas, but are they savvy enough to pull it off and deal with the pressure.  Now, we get to find out, with the Suns having lost the home court.
Nope Im not impressed with Detroit either RT.  Philly gave them some problems with a coach who didnt have a solid gameplan and less expierence in the playoffs as a unit.

I feel the same way about Dallas and thats why I picked em last night.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:48:56 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 09:51:50 AM »
rt is now 3/5ths of the way to having a perfect 5-5 week of upset specials.  

Thanks to the stupid Spurs and their stupid foul shooting and that stupid Barry missing a 3 and their stupid Dump It To Tim Offense and his stupid missed 6 footer those stupid Sonics escaped.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 10:01:08 AM by Reality »