Author Topic: Game 7s  (Read 977 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Game 7s
« on: May 06, 2005, 10:02:03 AM »
Who will win R1 Gm 7s and why do you say so?

Hou, in winning Gm 6, i say it was TMacs sharing that was more of a key then his 40 pts.  Specifically an early 4th crosscourt pass he gave to Barry.  TMac had room to shoot a three, but Barry was in better position.  Tmac crosscourted it over to Barry, who set up and launched a long 3.  Swish.  You could see Barrys confidence grow about 10 feet.  Also he and Tmac looked at each other like "teamwork, yeah".  

Quite a contrast to TMac gunnin and gunning and walking off the court in losses with his little smirk.

TMac, A.I. Kobe, all shooting guards with tons of game that IMO make the team way better when they play team ball vs MeMac IMeson Kobme.  Besides the literal assists it gives their teamates a huge boost when they show confidence in them.
Like MJ had to learn and did learn and apply ie giving it up to Stevie Kerr.

Iverson obviously turned up the sharin in the playoffs.

So back to Gm 7.  Tmac shares, i like Hou.  TMac MeMac?  Dallas.

Bos-Indy.  How does one call this?  You tell me.  Indy needs to chill on the sentimental stuff for Reggie Miller.  That last shot of reg was entirely uncalled for.  3 feet beyond the arc, still 4 seconds.  Well the still 4 seconds is okay, leave chance for an O rebound but Indy only needed a two, indy could have easily gotten a better shot attempt.  

Chi WA.  Well lets see if Bulls extend.  If so.....another whos gonna show up...