Author Topic: Spurseses  (Read 6387 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2005, 10:27:39 AM »
not a word from rt or X3 about Nazr backing you and Randolphs Nazr being "the best player on the court"

:rolleyes:  puttijng up a quote and then having nothing in the thread.  :rofl:
Come on Reality...use your brain this morning

Spursx3: "Nazr had a monster game last night, the rest of the team fell flat. That doesnt happen too often guys, so yeah, they need to adjust and come back and win"

Now to people with something in their skull this says 'Nazr was the best player on the court because everyone else fell flat and he had a monster game'  Did you ride the short bus to work today??? :rofl:  I dont expect you to quote and reply to this.  Its alright LOL.

Rick also commented on how they should have stuck with Nazr but instead went to Duncan and that was stupid.  Why? Because Nazr was the best player on the court. [/quote]
 yawn.

So whenever one posts about a player who had a "great" game, "played well" it automatically means the poster is saying the player was the best one on the court.  O-kay.

Rick said they should have kept going to Nazr therefore rt is saying Nazr is the best Spur on the court.   :rofl:  :rofl:   I'll wait for rt to verify that.

I also said the Spurs should have kept going to Nazr.  

Hello?

Are you going to keep dodgin the birth to grave one team question?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2005, 11:02:33 AM »
yawn.

So whenever one posts about a player who had a "great" game, "played well" it automatically means the poster is saying the player was the best one on the court. O-kay.

Rick said they should have kept going to Nazr therefore rt is saying Nazr is the best Spur on the court.   I'll wait for rt to verify that.

LOL @ you completely dodging the Spursx3 comment. Why not comment on that one Reality? :rofl:  Rick said that instead of going to the best player on their team they should goto Nazr instead.  Almost a no-brainer move at that point according to Rick's 'STUPID!' reply.    What does that say to you?  Says to me that he was the best player for the Spurs on the floor that night if they should get away from their best player.  Reality im waiting for you to say who was the better player in that game.  We are dying to know here.  Youve yet to address this, I cant imagine why.

The answer was already given to you but you must have had a hard time understanding the point.

"Bandwagon fans are fans who all the sudden start liking a team when they become really good or win the championship. Case in point.....you becomming a Spurs fan 2 years ago. Someone who roots for other teams isnt a bandwagon fan as long as they all the sudden dont ride hard for that team out of nowhere like its their favorite team of all time. I rooted  for the Spurs in the last series but everyone knows im still a Laker fan.  I didnt all the sudden start riding the Spursies jock like ive been a fan since day one.   However, you ARE a bandwagon fan seeing as you magically became a Spurs fan when they won the title."

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2005, 11:23:46 AM »

LOL @ you completely dodging the Spursx3 comment. Why not comment on that one Reality? :rofl:  Rick said that instead of going to the best player on their team they should goto Nazr instead.  Almost a no-brainer move at that point according to Rick's 'STUPID!' reply.    What does that say to you?  Says to me that he was the best player for the Spurs on the floor that night if they should get away from their best player.  Reality im waiting for you to say who was the better player in that game.  We are dying to know here.  Youve yet to address this, I cant imagine why.

The answer was already given to you but you must have had a hard time understanding the point.

"Bandwagon fans are fans who all the sudden start liking a team when they become really good or win the championship. Case in point.....you becomming a Spurs fan 2 years ago. Someone who roots for other teams isnt a bandwagon fan as long as they all the sudden dont ride hard for that team out of nowhere like its their favorite team of all time. I rooted  for the Spurs in the last series but everyone knows im still a Laker fan.  I didnt all the sudden start riding the Spursies jock like ive been a fan since day one.   However, you ARE a bandwagon fan seeing as you magically became a Spurs fan when they won the title."
an answer.  More lies but an answer.

While you are rolling on the floor and doing whatever it is you do on the floor, Spurs X3 also never said Nazr was "the best Spur on the court".  Surmise, twist what you want.  I dont care.  Get X3 to say he was.  In the meantime stop misquoting, its super lame.

rt and Reality said the Spurs should have kept going to Nazr since Denver was not guarding him.  Can't wait for your twist or non answer on this.  Since you tried using rt in your "Nazr is best" babble.

Gnob was the best Spur in Game 1.  Of Nazrs 7 buckets, 4 were dunks on gimmes from TDunker or Gnob or Parker.  Dunker for all he and Popavitchs ordered offensive offense, was easily just as good as Nazr on D.  As was Gnob.

As for your bandwaggoning b.s. and lie that i followed the Spurs "after they won a championship".....

Clearly posted before the start of the '02-03 season I was pulling for the Spurs.  Lakers had dumped the Spurs the year before, you entirely thought the same would happen in '03.  Spurs were coming off the biggest Wussout in Spurs history in the 4-0 beatdown they bent over for vs the only real Lakers title team.  Many had no reason to think they would rebound.  Not one word out of your little keyboard protesting my pulling for the Spurs at 02-03 seasons start, midseason, or playoffs start.  After they dispose of the Flamers you and your bois started whining.

Now on that birth to grave question.  Are you gonna just cow out or not.  
I read your babble.  State what other teams i have bounced around from or have a cup.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 11:27:54 AM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2005, 12:29:29 PM »
an answer. More lies but an answer.

While you are rolling on the floor and doing whatever it is you do on the floor, Spurs X3 also never said Nazr was "the best Spur on the court". Surmise, twist what you want. I dont care. Get X3 to say he was. In the meantime stop misquoting, its super lame.

Thats not a misquote.  Its not a twist either.  You know whats lame?  Is your attempt to dance around this.  When someone says the rest of the team was flat and Nazr had a monster game he is saying that Nazr was the best Spur on the floor.  This is a very simple concept to understand.  EVERYONE else gets this Reality.  Its in plain sight.  A 4th grader could tell you that is what hs is saying.

rt and Reality said the Spurs should have kept going to Nazr since Denver was not guarding him. Can't wait for your twist or non answer on this. Since you tried using rt in your "Nazr is best" babble.

Why do teams get away from their best player and the best player in the game...for someone else?  Because hes the better player on the floor.  Why werent they going to anyone else?  Oh thats right because Nazr was 7-9 and everyone else was 45% and under :rolleyes:

Gnob was the best Spur in Game 1. Of Nazrs 7 buckets, 4 were dunks on gimmes from TDunker or Gnob or Parker. Dunker for all he and Popavitchs ordered offensive offense, was easily just as good as Nazr on D. As was Gnob.

LOL...Now this is utter crap. A+ for effort . You must not have seen the game.  Defense wins games and defense is the brand of ball the spurs play.  23 points 5 assists 1 steal...compared to 15 points on 7-9, 5 blocked shots, 2 steals, and 15 rebounds.  Gimmie a flippin break.  

2 of the 3 best players on that squad are post players and they have alot of penetrators like Miller and Boykins.  Funny how nazr changed that but Manu was the better player on the floor :lol:  

Clearly posted before the start of the '02-03 season I was pulling for the Spurs. Lakers had dumped the Spurs the year before, you entirely thought the same would happen in '03. Spurs were coming off the biggest Wussout in Spurs history in the 4-0 beatdown they bent over for vs the only real Lakers title team. Many had no reason to think they would rebound. Not one word out of your little keyboard protesting my pulling for the Spurs at 02-03 seasons start, midseason, or playoffs start. After they dispose of the Flamers you and your bois started whining.

How did you clearly state before the 02-03 season when we werent posting together then? LOL.  Even tho we know this isnt true....you started to be a Spurs fan 3 years ago LOL.  Now you post like your 101, x3, and Lurker. :rofl:

Verbal sparing with tards on the Internet helps pass the time...i love it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 12:32:31 PM by westkoast »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2005, 01:26:30 PM »
Thats not a misquote.  Its not a twist either.  You know whats lame?  Is your attempt to dance around this.  When someone says the rest of the team was flat and Nazr had a monster game he is saying that Nazr was the best Spur on the floor.  This is a very simple concept to understand.  EVERYONE else gets this Reality.  Its in plain sight.  A 4th grader could tell you that is what hs is saying.

rt and Reality said the Spurs should have kept going to Nazr since Denver was not guarding him. Can't wait for your twist or non answer on this. Since you tried using rt in your "Nazr is best" babble.

How did you clearly state before the 02-03 season when we werent posting together then? LOL.  Even tho we know this isnt true....you started to be a Spurs fan 3 years ago LOL.  Now you post like your 101, x3, and Lurker. :rofl:

Who is this EVERYONE you keep crutching upon?  Let them post themselves.

Your Nazr points are not even worth discussion.

<Why do teams get away from their best player and the best player in the game...for someone else?  Because hes the better player on the floor.  Why werent they going to anyone else?  Oh thats right because Nazr was 7-9 and everyone else was 45% and under :rolleyes:>

That has got to be one of the stupidest posts about the game.  The Spurs did get away from going to Nazr.  After he was 7-9.

Defense and offense wins championships.  Retire the tired old Defense only wins.  Bullcrap.

Posting before 02-03 never happened?  This is your biggest lie yet.  Why don't you ask some of *WE* how long this bunch has been together.  

Guest_Randy

Spurseses
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM »
Reality, you are such an idiot -- you simply read some posts and absolutely ignore anything you don't like.

As for *WE*, I'm not sure how long this *WE* have been together -- I came onto this board LONG before you, having joined after the LATimes board shut down.  If recollection serves me right, you came onto the board toward the end of our time together.  I know there were many who were on MSNBC before me -- in fact, probably half of those here predated me.  I think it's obvious you are trying to distort things by making it sound like you were on MSNBC for quite some time, that simply wasn't the case.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2005, 01:56:26 PM »
Randoph,

your boi has said I was not on board in 02-03.
Care to address that?

Guest_Randy

Spurseses
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2005, 01:59:29 PM »
Umm, why don't we get back on task -- oh, that's right, because you ALWAYS try and deflect when you are wrong!!!  Which is too often to count!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2005, 02:20:42 PM »
Oh I'm wanting to conclude right on "the task".
We are on task.  In attempting to farce the *bandwagon* label thru, westkoast has said word for word:

<How did you clearly state before the 02-03 season when we werent posting together then? LOL. Even tho we know this isnt true....>

Lets hear the answer.

Guest_Randy

Spurseses
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2005, 02:56:03 PM »
The only task you've concluded is that you're an idiot who can't see the truth when it's right in front of his eyes.

Nazr had a GREAT series -- not just a great game!  He was FAR better than a role player and without him the Spurs wouldn't have won the series!  

That's what this post has ALWAYS been about -- you just keep trying to change things to detract from the original post.

Congrats, you're an idiot!  Now you will come back and try and make some regular posts about basketball and lay low a while before coming back out and making an idiot of yourself all over again!  It's old news, it's your pattern and it's makes me  :puke: !

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2005, 03:20:08 PM »
Thats not a misquote.  Its not a twist either.  You know whats lame?  Is your attempt to dance around this.  When someone says the rest of the team was flat and Nazr had a monster game he is saying that Nazr was the best Spur on the floor.  This is a very simple concept to understand.  EVERYONE else gets this Reality.  Its in plain sight.  A 4th grader could tell you that is what hs is saying.

Who is this EVERYONE you keep crutching upon?  Let them post themselves.

Your Nazr points are not even worth discussion.

<Why do teams get away from their best player and the best player in the game...for someone else?  Because hes the better player on the floor.  Why werent they going to anyone else?  Oh thats right because Nazr was 7-9 and everyone else was 45% and under :rolleyes:>

That has got to be one of the stupidest posts about the game.  The Spurs did get away from going to Nazr.  After he was 7-9.

Defense and offense wins championships.  Retire the tired old Defense only wins.  Bullcrap.

Posting before 02-03 never happened?  This is your biggest lie yet.  Why don't you ask some of *WE* how long this bunch has been together.
Way to prove you know very little about basketball.  Offense isnt included in the 'defense wins championships' statement because offense comes and goes.  Hard nosed defense stays.  Everyone can score in this league not everyone can play defense.  Didnt know 25 and 5 is much better than someone who chips in 15 points, grabs 15 rebounds, and has 5 blocks.  He controlled the paint but I guess thats much less important than Manu shooting 40-45%.  On top of that this is not an offensive team, it is a defensive one.  That is what is preached and practice inside the Spurs organization and that is what has made them a successfull team.  The Spurs are not a great team because of their offense, they are a great team because they play some of the best defense in the league.  Nazr contributed to that MAJOR in that first game and changed the outcome of the game by intimidating people in the paint, changing shots, and making sure the rebounds were controlled.

Reality dont try "twist" things around.  We all werent posting together in 02-03 and you said you clearly put out there you were a Spurs fan.  You didnt.  No one remembers that.  However, that still doesnt mean you are not bandwagon.  You have spurs fans telling you that you are bandwagon.

Crazy how you are saying that I twisted around Spursx3 comments, which I didnt, yet me saying 'we werent posting together then' is now me saying 'you didnt post there' :lol: :lol:  You werent on the board till before it shut down.  I was there long before that.  MSNBC shut down at the end of 03 and this board came up promptly right after...at the begging of 2004.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 04:09:39 PM by westkoast »

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurseses
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2005, 07:31:47 AM »
How did you clearly state before the 02-03 season when we werent posting together then? LOL.  Reality dont try "twist" things around.  We all werent posting together in 02-03 and you said you clearly put out there you were a Spurs fan.  You didnt.  No one remembers that. 

You werent on the board till before it shut down.  I was there long before that.  MSNBC shut down at the end of 03 and this board came up promptly right after...at the begging of 2004.
Stop lying!

In addition to the above quote you've also added:
"How did you clearly state before the 02-03 season when we werent posting together then? LOL. Even tho we know this isnt true...."

"Reality dont try "twist" things around. We all werent posting together in 02-03"

I guess thats why Steady Eddy, Dennis, W.O.W. and I met in person at the end of the 2001-2002 reg season to watch a finals game.  

Well W.O.W., we never met that night.  We never had dinner, watched the Finals, met Steady Eddy and Dennis.  We were not on the board talking Portlands meltdown in the 2001 WCFs.  Never posted about Kings-Lakers Game 6 or 6ers-Lakers finals.  Never saw writerman post.  I never posted before 2002-2003.  I never offered you a tape of the 28FTAs in one qtr.  Why?  All because Westkoast had said so.

Randy tries deflecting by rambling about pre MSNBC and getting off the points of the thread that I started.  

Established is when you two say WE or EVERYONE or "everyone on the board knows" to try to support some point you are making up, it means Randy-n-westkoast, and no one else.  westkoast-WE-randy.

So in concluding in the bogus *bandwagon* charge, funniest of all is it was tried to have been brought up during the 2002-3 season when the Spurs went on to oust the Marketing Lakers.  Especially after R2 when PMS Laker posters were distraught.  Who posted that I was on board with the Spurs prior to the seasons start?  Sweet, demure, intelligent, honest jw.  Try twisting that around.  Or rather don't!

You two aka "WE" have just given perhaps the weakest discussion ever.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 08:56:19 AM by Reality »

Guest_Randy

Spurseses
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2005, 10:15:54 AM »
Reality, you are STILL an idiot -- and you do lie!!!

I never stated when or when you didn't come -- I do know that you didn't come to the MSNBC board until shortly before it's demise -- however, as you notice the "we" that you are referring to in order to "proclaim" your statements as truth are simply silent!  All dabods did was tell you when this board was started -- not when you came to MSNBC.  I'm not sure WHEN you came but I had already been posting for probably 1 1/2 to 2 years before your arrival and there were many who predated me by years.  

However, NONE of that changes the facts -- the facts are that when you CAME to the MSNBC board, you weren't firmly entrenched in ANY team -- as the Spurs got better, you begin to "make them your team."  Is that NOT bandwagonning?  And you have ALREADY stated, quite clearly, that you shouldn't be looked down on just because you don't choose a team a stick with them (duh, hence the term bandwagonning).  What IS interesting is that there ARE posters here who support different teams -- but it's based on their PLAYERS -- not on their record or their potential to win a title.  Bandwagonners choose a strong team -- the favored team and then ride them until they drop (rebuild) and then bounce to the next favored team.  I DO remember when you first came here trying to pin you down to a team -- first you like this one, then that one, on and on.  

Haven't the majority of posters here already called you a bandwagon Spurs fan?  That certainly isn't limited to wk and myself.  You seem to find confidence and security in silence.  The fact is that most people just try and ignore you when you begin acting like an idiot -- don't take their silence as support!!!

guest-koast

Spurseses
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2005, 11:25:45 AM »
How did you clearly state before the 02-03 season when we werent posting together then? LOL.  Reality dont try "twist" things around.  We all werent posting together in 02-03 and you said you clearly put out there you were a Spurs fan.  You didnt.  No one remembers that. 

You werent on the board till before it shut down.  I was there long before that.  MSNBC shut down at the end of 03 and this board came up promptly right after...at the begging of 2004.
Stop lying!

In addition to the above quote you've also added:
"How did you clearly state before the 02-03 season when we werent posting together then? LOL. Even tho we know this isnt true...."

"Reality dont try "twist" things around. We all werent posting together in 02-03"

I guess thats why Steady Eddy, Dennis, W.O.W. and I met in person at the end of the 2001-2002 reg season to watch a finals game.  

Well W.O.W., we never met that night.  We never had dinner, watched the Finals, met Steady Eddy and Dennis.  We were not on the board talking Portlands meltdown in the 2001 WCFs.  Never posted about Kings-Lakers Game 6 or 6ers-Lakers finals.  Never saw writerman post.  I never posted before 2002-2003.  I never offered you a tape of the 28FTAs in one qtr.  Why?  All because Westkoast had said so.

Randy tries deflecting by rambling about pre MSNBC and getting off the points of the thread that I started.  

Established is when you two say WE or EVERYONE or "everyone on the board knows" to try to support some point you are making up, it means Randy-n-westkoast, and no one else.  westkoast-WE-randy.

So in concluding in the bogus *bandwagon* charge, funniest of all is it was tried to have been brought up during the 2002-3 season when the Spurs went on to oust the Marketing Lakers.  Especially after R2 when PMS Laker posters were distraught.  Who posted that I was on board with the Spurs prior to the seasons start?  Sweet, demure, intelligent, honest jw.  Try twisting that around.  Or rather don't!

You two aka "WE" have just given perhaps the weakest discussion ever.
wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh lets completly go off on a tangent because I cant argue my Nazr point because I dont have one wahhhhhh wahhhhhh

Now before you take my own words and tell me what I was saying let me tell you what I meant first.  When I said 'we all know that isnt true' because you NEVER once made it clear the Spurs were your team on that board.   This magical thread where you proclaimed your Spurs-fandom doesnt exist.   You didnt even make it clear here that the Spurs were your team.  You all the sudden started liking the team....and since its not a casual "hay I like Duncan" or "Hay they play great defense" you are bandwagon.  You post like you are Lurker, x3, or 101.  You are not a diehard Spurs fan, you are bandwagon.  When Duncan retires and *IF* the team goes into the rebuilding mode you wont be checking every game like our resident Spurs fans.  You wont be posting about them when they get another Vinny Del Negro to lead the team.

The weakest discussion of all time is you trying to dodge the Nazr debate because you were obviously wrong and took it to another spot.  You are bandwagon, period.

guest-koast

Spurseses
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2005, 11:27:53 AM »
"Randy tries deflecting by rambling about pre MSNBC and getting off the points of the thread that I started"

This is by far my favorite quote of the whole entire cry-rant from Reality.  This thread was about the  Spurs and then went into a debate about Nazr's contribution to the Spurs in the first round.