Author Topic: Kwame Brown suspended for playoffs.  (Read 807 times)

jn

Kwame Brown suspended for playoffs.
« on: May 03, 2005, 02:41:13 PM »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 04:39:34 PM »
Over what? I dont get it.  Sounds like it hinted to playing time.

LOL @ Stomach Virus being the new NBA player catch phrase for vacation.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 09:30:43 AM »
Yikes.  What a fiasco.  

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2005...tory?id=2052486
Was Kwame actually producing numbers this season?  I thought he was a huge bust.    :eek2:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 12:27:31 PM »
Second verse, same as first.

Kwame is a posterchild for everything that is wrong with the NBA:

1.  Players drafted out of college based on potential.
2.  Players given huge contracts based on the fact that they MIGHT be able to play someday in the NBA.
3.  Players with attitudes that the world revolves around them and the world OWES them!

It's why I would LOVE to see an age restriction for the NBA.  The NBA has no development league (unless you count the Euro leagues) and too many players who NEED to play college ball (and need to learn discipline, teamwork and fundamental instruction) are skipping college to go right into the pros.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 01:25:48 PM »
hope they dump him for good.  This kid was MJ's project, and now MJ is gone, let him go.  Every year it is the same thing, "he is still developing.."  right, face it, he bites, cant they send him to the farm team to play?  what a shmuck.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.