Author Topic: Spurs/Nuggets . . .  (Read 759 times)

Guest_Randy

Spurs/Nuggets . . .
« on: April 28, 2005, 09:14:07 AM »
Boy what a difference TD makes!!!  Of course, the Spurs D looked a LOT better too!

Congrats, Spurs fans!

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs/Nuggets . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 10:37:58 AM »
Tim's "berfday" was on the 25th of April....no game on the day so he had to wait until mine to give us the big win...lol.

Love it when the spurs get mad like that.   Problem though is after a big from them like that, they may not deliver the next game out because they are riding high on the win and not keeping that fire burning.  I was listenning to the game on the radio while i was out last night, Pop was telling them not to let up one bit on denver, to keep on them the whole night.  Great statement IMO.  Now Pop has to keep these guys mad and let them take that anger to denver and clean house there.  If he lets our guys "enjoy" this win, we will fall flat on our buts again.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

rickortreat

Spurs/Nuggets . . .
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 11:03:12 AM »
The Spurs won't let up.  They're down in the series, having lsot home-court advantage.  Now, they have to take one on Denvers floor.