Author Topic: dang...we got our arses whoooopedededed!!  (Read 1440 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
dang...we got our arses whoooopedededed!!
« on: April 07, 2005, 11:00:28 PM »
ohhhh the horror!!!

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 09:00:49 AM »
Don't expect Spurs to go too far in the playoffs. I guess they will have tough time against Denver or Houston in the first round..

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 09:52:46 AM »
Don't expect Spurs to go too far in the playoffs. I guess they will have tough time against Denver or Houston in the first round..
Um there is this guy called Tom or Tim or Jim Duncan who plays for that team that I heard is pretty good.  Apparently he did not play last night.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 09:56:18 AM »
Actually, let's give Avery Johnson some props for teaching the Mavs how to actually play some DEFENSE!!!  While that Jim Duncan guy MAY help the Spurs a little -- the Mavs came in with a defensive gameplan that shut the Spurs down -- of course when Tom Duncan comes back, the Mavs have to find an answer for him and I don't think they have one!!!

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 12:30:06 PM »
Actually, let's give Avery Johnson some props for teaching the Mavs how to actually play some DEFENSE!!!  While that Jim Duncan guy MAY help the Spurs a little -- the Mavs came in with a defensive gameplan that shut the Spurs down -- of course when Tom Duncan comes back, the Mavs have to find an answer for him and I don't think they have one!!!
Jim Duggan????  you mean the old WWF wrestler???  DAMN I DIDNT KNOW HACKSAW PLAYED B-BALL???  Man we could get Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Big Sexy Kevin Nash, Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", and bill Goldberg to come off the bench...forget the Bad Boys of Detroit, THAT squad could put a hurtin on some team!!!

"Hogan knocks carmelo down to the floor with a boot to the face!  Macho Man goes to the top of the back board for a splash on Melo!!!  Bang!!  The crowd is goin wild!, Hogan Tags in Big Sexy who sets Melo up for the Power Bomb, Macho Man gets back to cover his man, OH MY GOD MARCUS CAMBY COMES FLYING OUT OF NOWHERE TO BREAK UP THE POWER BOMB - BANG!!!!!!!  GOLDBERG GOT HIM WITH THE SPEAR, GOLDBERG GOT HIM WITH THE SPEAR!!!  CAMBY IS LAID OUT!!! NASH POWER BOMBS MELO.  IT'S COMPLETE PANDEMONIUM OUT HERE!  NASH COVERS CARMELO!  1! 2! 3!  SPURS WIN! SPURS WIN! SPURS WIN!!"  That would be SWEEEET!

Damn people won't be calling Spurs games boring any more that's for sure, not with Jim Duggan and friends.   :hail:  :hail:  :hail:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Oh, and yes I am proud of the lil General.  I am sure he and Pop had a good talk afterwards over dinner.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 12:31:46 PM by SPURSX3 »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 02:40:27 PM »
Rick Flair -- did you say RICK FLAIR?  Come on, the guy has been on Social Security for 20 years now -- you thought Kevin Willis was old?  Rick Flair is going to need a crossing guard just to get down the court!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2005, 02:52:58 PM »
Rick Flair -- did you say RICK FLAIR?  Come on, the guy has been on Social Security for 20 years now -- you thought Kevin Willis was old?  Rick Flair is going to need a crossing guard just to get down the court!
[Rick Flair] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/Rick Flair]

http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com