Author Topic: Ted: What happened to Carlos Boozer?  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Ted: What happened to Carlos Boozer?
« on: February 10, 2005, 05:06:04 PM »
After being a consistent 19/9 for the first 2 months of the season, he's played like....well....junk since.  What's up?  Not scoring, not rebounding, not doing much of anything as the Jazz continue to slide.

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ted: What happened to Carlos Boozer?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 05:41:41 PM »
I have no idea what is going on with the Jazz.

Well, I have one idea . . . Howard Eisley both SUCKS and BLOWS!

The Jazz have no one to distribute the ball. Howard Eisley plays the point like he's Charles Barkley. Put your arse in your man's gut, back up, back up, look right, pass right. Call for the ball.

Boozer can't create his own shot, so if the ball is not moving, he's not going to do much. If you saw any of the Jazz' first ten games, they were moving the ball like crazy. McLeod was playing way over his head. When Arroyo came back, pretty much everybody followed his lead and started playing one-on-one, except for AK, Okur, and most of the time Boozer.

THE JAZZ SUCK.

I'm hoping they continue to suck and we pick up Chris Paul.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 05:42:20 PM by Ted »
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton