Author Topic: Shaq drops in his 2 cents for why Rudy left . . .  (Read 637 times)

Guest_Randy

Shaq drops in his 2 cents for why Rudy left . . .
« on: February 04, 2005, 06:15:03 PM »
"I wouldn't go back there, even if Micky sold this team and bought that team," O'Neal said. "I still wouldn't go back there and play with them people. I'm happy where I'm at."

O'Neal has been in contact with some in the Lakers organization and seemingly confirmed speculation that Tomjanovich's resignation was due to more than health issues.

"I know it all. I know everything that happened out there," he said, declining to offer specifics. "I got out at the right time, and I'm in the perfect situation right now."

Shaq, the GM, gives his 2 cents -- Kobe has to be the fault of this too, huh?

Kobe has done a LOT of things wrong Shaq -- but you ought to look in the mirror before you condemn him -- had you REALLY been serious about playing basketball, you would have kept yourself in shape the last few years rather than allowing Big Ben to run you all over the court because you are too overweight!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Shaq drops in his 2 cents for why Rudy left . . .
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 07:15:01 PM »
Add this to the list of things Shaq says that holds little weight......Shaq and Rudy arent friends and if management pushed him out, Mitch and Buss dont talk to Shaq.  This is Shaq taking his shots at the Lakers for getting rid of him and bruising his ego.  He thought he was bigger than Jerry Buss.

You know what I was thinking is that the stress of having all the focus on you and having to be held up to a high standard even if the team is 80% brand new is that he was thinking about drinking again to deal with it.  Rudy is a recovering alcoholic.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com