Author Topic: damn, now i got smack talkers on craigslist  (Read 1057 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jn

damn, now i got smack talkers on craigslist
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 12:04:28 PM »
:lol:  

Too bad we lost all the Sonics fans on the move from MSNBC.  Or maybe not.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 12:19:41 PM »
:lol: 

Too bad we lost all the Sonics fans on the move from MSNBC.  Or maybe not.
no joke...

who the hell thought we would be seeing smack from SONICS fans of all fans....

hell has frozen over, and i can see pigs flying past my window...... :nonono:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 12:19:59 PM by SPURSX3 »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 12:59:35 PM »
Remember, there are a TON of bandwagon fans out there trying to find a great bandwagon -- most were either on the Lakers or the Spurs bandwagon but when the Lakers upset the Spurs wagon last year they all jumped off -- and then the Lakers wagon was dismantled and most were standing around wondering where to go.  

Of course, you DO have to give Reality props -- he HAS stuck with the same team for at least two seasons!   :cheers:  :up: