Author Topic: The status of Vince Carter . . .  (Read 657 times)

Guest_Randy

The status of Vince Carter . . .
« on: December 01, 2004, 03:25:15 PM »
Has anyone noticed the plunge this guy has taken this year?  He scored 5 points the other night and almost EVERY stat is down from last year -- you would think that Toronto would jettison this guy for whatever they can get.  His stock SURELY has to be going down as we speak.  The tough thing is that this guy CAN ball -- he is a pretty good outside shooter and still has springs (although not what they once were).  He CAN play defense although he is seldom inspired to do so.  Toronto has actually won WITHOUT VC this year -- and that is an amazing feat given their squad.  I would think they would trade him for whatever they can get!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
The status of Vince Carter . . .
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 05:53:02 PM »
Has anyone noticed the plunge this guy has taken this year?  He scored 5 points the other night and almost EVERY stat is down from last year -- you would think that Toronto would jettison this guy for whatever they can get.  His stock SURELY has to be going down as we speak.  The tough thing is that this guy CAN ball -- he is a pretty good outside shooter and still has springs (although not what they once were).  He CAN play defense although he is seldom inspired to do so.  Toronto has actually won WITHOUT VC this year -- and that is an amazing feat given their squad.  I would think they would trade him for whatever they can get!
Dont forget they won without him last year too.  I really dont understand the mentality of alot of these pro basketball players.  Most of us around here are severly underpaid, yet we take alot of pride in what we do.  He seems to me like he just doesn't care about the game.  Very sad if you ask me.  He may become the next Harold Minor.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com