Author Topic: Artest year  (Read 922 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Artest year
« on: November 22, 2004, 12:50:06 PM »
Ironically the night of the game I was watching live and was gonna post what a good year Artest was having and ask who would want him on their team.

O
24 pts
50% floor
41% treys (and he takes quite a few)
91% FTA (ditto)

D
All NBA.

I would have taken in a heartbeat on the Spurs.
Now what.  This has got to affect him.
Would you take him on your team then?  
Now?

jn

Artest year
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 01:12:47 PM »
Nope.  I don't have a link but I got a look at an article a couple months ago that revealed how much misbehavior the Pacers covered up last year.  There were even some within the Pacers organization who thought that Artest sabotaged their playoffs on purpose last year.  

I can tell that I have had this conversation with fellow Wolves fans at least 4 times this weekend.  

"Would you want to do a Wally for Artest trade now?"

"He** no!"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Artest year
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 01:23:36 PM »
Nope.  I don't have a link but I got a look at an article a couple months ago that revealed how much misbehavior the Pacers covered up last year.  There were even some within the Pacers organization who thought that Artest sabotaged their playoffs on purpose last year.  

I can tell that I have had this conversation with fellow Wolves fans at least 4 times this weekend.  

"Would you want to do a Wally for Artest trade now?"

"He** no!"
Yes isn't it something how in the Sports world, sometimes star vs 2-3 good players, the 2-3 good team players end up helping the team win the title or advance further then with star.

Wow so his whole migrane headache thing in last years playoffs could have been a rap ruse?

Still i do think he might have some bi polar or similiar.

As for his flagrants, ESPN showed them (Artests) in succession over the past few years.   Quite a few of them would be ticky tack fouls in 80s.  Course I dont consider the 80s Caveman Bad Bois to be anything to be looked up to (the flagrant parts like Bill Lamebeer clothelining Larry Bird.  That was not hoop.)

jn

Artest year
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
Yes the migraines were mentioned along with a suspicion that he intentionally got a suspension.