Author Topic: LMFAO!!  (Read 1046 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
LMFAO!!
« on: October 13, 2004, 07:42:09 AM »
SHAMONE!!!!

Eminem video irks Michael Jackson
Tuesday, October 12, 2004 Posted: 9:23 PM EDT (0123 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Michael Jackson is angered by the way he is mocked in rapper Eminem's recently released video "Just Lose It" and has asked cable music stations to remove the video from their rotations.

In the video, Eminem is costumed as Jackson and is seen with a group of boys in the background, jumping around as he sings about Jackson's child molestation allegations: "Come here, little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap."

Jackson has pleaded not guilty in Santa Barbara County to child molestation, conspiracy and administering alcohol to an underage companion.

"I am very angry at Eminem's depiction of me in his video," Jackson said Tuesday in an interview with comedian Steve Harvey on Los Angeles radio station 100.3 FM.

"I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive."

Also in the video, Eminem ridicules plastic surgery done on Jackson's nose, and an accident in which Jackson's hair caught fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

Only Black Entertainment Television has agreed to pull the video. The network's president and founder, Robert Johnson, said he felt it was inappropriate to disparage a celebrity.

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
LMFAO!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 09:27:49 AM »
The worse part of this is that its Steve Harvey saying this.  MJ and the owner of BET got on the air with him here in LA yesterdayl.  Someone else would have been a better choice to lead this "crusade" :rolleyes: Steve Harvey also failed to call out other stars who used Michael Jackson to entertain other people, such as Chris Rock and Eddie Griffith.  Really tho, like anyone truly cares about Michael.  The Beat 100.3 in LA is getting KILLED in ratings by Power106 and thats where I feel most of this stemed from.

Eminem got his ghetto pass revoaked (LMFAO) like he ever goes to the ghetto.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 09:28:10 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
LMFAO!!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 09:45:57 AM »
The worse part of this is that its Steve Harvey saying this.  MJ and the owner of BET got on the air with him here in LA yesterdayl.  Someone else would have been a better choice to lead this "crusade" :rolleyes: Steve Harvey also failed to call out other stars who used Michael Jackson to entertain other people, such as Chris Rock and Eddie Griffith.  Really tho, like anyone truly cares about Michael.  The Beat 100.3 in LA is getting KILLED in ratings by Power106 and thats where I feel most of this stemed from.

Eminem got his ghetto pass revoaked (LMFAO) like he ever goes to the ghetto.
ghetto pass?  has BET SEEN michael lately!!  he is a cracka!  Eminem wont ever get his pass revoked, no way no how.  

but the video is hilarious!  i was cracking up this morning when i finally saw it...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.