Author Topic: Ratliff signs with Blazers.  (Read 846 times)

jn

Ratliff signs with Blazers.
« on: September 29, 2004, 01:27:15 PM »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 05:01:54 PM »
Hell all Portland needs to do is sign Jason Terry and you can reunite all the old Hawks at once.

Where's Ziggy?  Ratliff is an EXCELLENT pick up.  Still the fastest in the league when it comes to getting up to swat the ball.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 07:36:35 PM »
Portland traded for Ratliff late in the season -- had a team record average of over 4 blocks a game, if memory serves me right.  If you don't need a guy to score, this guy can give you great post defense and play the enforcer.  Always said it was a HUGE mistake that Philly traded him.  

Now if Portland can get rid of Stoudamire, Patterson, and Randolph -- they might actually cleam up their image!  Okay, Damon isn't going anywhere -- nobody wants Patterson even as filler and while there are some teams who would be willing to take a gamble on Randolph, what are they going to get in return?  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 10:55:53 PM »
Portland traded for Ratliff late in the season -- had a team record average of over 4 blocks a game, if memory serves me right.  If you don't need a guy to score, this guy can give you great post defense and play the enforcer.  Always said it was a HUGE mistake that Philly traded him.  

Now if Portland can get rid of Stoudamire, Patterson, and Randolph -- they might actually cleam up their image!  Okay, Damon isn't going anywhere -- nobody wants Patterson even as filler and while there are some teams who would be willing to take a gamble on Randolph, what are they going to get in return?
LOL that goes to show how much I pay attention to the Blazers.  Its not like this is 2000 or anything.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com