Author Topic: Way to go WOW, and SF101  (Read 1386 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Way to go WOW, and SF101
« on: September 07, 2004, 07:05:29 PM »
by tomorrow 11:59pm.  Right now it looks like you 2 and Ted haven't chosen a game yet.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Way to go WOW, and SF101
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 07:38:23 PM »
by tomorrow 11:59pm.  Right now it looks like you 2 and Ted haven't chosen a game yet.
Shut your pie hold you republican scum!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
Way to go WOW, and SF101
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 08:16:35 PM »
by tomorrow 11:59pm.  Right now it looks like you 2 and Ted haven't chosen a game yet.
Same to you, you liberal scum bag.  BTW, what is "Pie Hold".  Is that like an oven mitt or something?  You see as one of those republican robber baron types, I don't actually go into the kitchen (that is strictly for the domestic help), so I am unfamiliar with your terminology.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline ziggy

• View Profile
    • Email
Way to go WOW, and SF101
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 08:53:39 PM »
by tomorrow 11:59pm.  Right now it looks like you 2 and Ted haven't chosen a game yet.
Oh and by the way, WOW.  If you are looking for work, I have some extra disposable income from that Bush tax cut that I have been planning on using for some additional help.  I could use a gardener and a pool cleaner, so if your interested just let me know.

AA Mil

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Way to go WOW, and SF101
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 10:40:01 PM »
Oh and by the way, WOW.  If you are looking for work, I have some extra disposable income from that Bush tax cut that I have been planning on using for some additional help.  I could use a gardener and a pool cleaner, so if your interested just let me know.
:rofl:  :rofl:

Don't get to far up on your high horse...chances are your disposable income goes to WoW and his buddies who move blow into upper class white america.  Those darn Mexicans always trying to hold down the white man.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 10:41:27 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Way to go WOW, and SF101
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 11:34:50 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:

Don't get to far up on your high horse...chances are your disposable income goes to WoW and his buddies who move blow into upper class white america.  Those darn Mexicans always trying to hold down the white man.
:D  :D

I'm a registered republican and a rep at heart because I own a corporation in order to avoid paying taxes.  :rofl:  Let the wanna-be reps like ziggy jump for joy over the scraps that fall from the table in the form of "tax breaks".  MWA....MWA....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still, I can't stand a moron in the white house pretending to be president.  He needs to go.  I don't care if Kerry can't plan a vacation, Bush must go, anybody but Bush.  I've seen the road Bush wants to take us down and I don't want an oven or symbol sewn into my clothing in MY future.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 11:35:30 PM by WayOutWest »
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"