Author Topic: Ed Schultz radio show  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Ed Schultz radio show
« on: September 07, 2004, 12:57:24 AM »
http://www.bigeddieradio.com/

This has got to be a take off on Rush Limbah.  Its got to be produced by Al Franken or someone similiar with parody in mind.  You can't really tell me his resemblance to Rush is pure coincidence.  

Oh my goodness we were howling.  We thought this is the amoung the best parody and voice imitation ever. :rofl:

Have you guys heard this guy?  You mean he is not acting  :huh:

He plays the role of absolute Leftwinger and completely imitates Rush, only instead of "Rush is Right" he spouts on the exact same subjects only from the "Leftie" view.

He is on that XM satellite radio regularly, however we heard him on an AM station.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 01:12:53 AM by Reality »

calling all MNs

Ed Schultz radio show
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 04:47:36 PM »
jn have you heard Ed?
Today he did not sound as Rushie.
He had to be purposely imitating Rush when i heard him on Monday.
For like at least one hour.

jn

Ed Schultz radio show
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 04:55:20 PM »
I have not actually.  I really don't listen to talk radio at all actually.   NPR is like a narcotic and right wing radio is like whiskey, it makes you angry and mean.  I used to be forced to listen to a lot of Limbaugh at one of my old jobs and it made me want to tear his jugular out with my teeth.  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Ed Schultz radio show
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 05:43:25 PM »
hearing him might make you laugh then.
He is on "Air America" A.M. band radio.

I dont have the url in front of me.
Anywho i am dying to know if he imitates Rush as a parody or if he is just a seperated at birth twin of Rushies who was indoctrinated in Left as opposed to Right.  Al Franken comes on just before him, that's why we thought this has got to be a parody/voice imitation.

jn

Ed Schultz radio show
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 10:27:59 AM »
Did you ever see the Limbaugh parody on the Simpsons? Birchibald T. Barlow, "The Fourth Branch of Democracy, author of the well-selling book, only Turkeys Have Left Wings." ?  That was a great episode with Carl coming up with the line "That Barlow is a right wing crackpot! He said Ted Kennedy lacked integrity! Can you believe that?"