Author Topic: So Joe V.  (Read 1013 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
So Joe V.
« on: September 03, 2004, 11:04:01 PM »
that Joel Pryzbilla will be a solid player?  I don't really know much about him, having seen him play just a few minutes.  Looking at his stats last year, especially once he was with Atlanta, I think he will be decent back up.  Considering he only got a portion of our 1.6 million exemption, he was also cheap.  Looking at what we have done at backup PG and backup C, I think we have greatly improved.  We basically gave up Davis and Dickau for Van Exel and Pryzbilla.  I think Pryzbilla will be basically the same as Davis, and NVE will be a HUGE imporvement over Dickau, Gill, Cook, Woods, and whoever else played the role of backup PG.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
So Joe V.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 08:40:22 AM »
Ziggy,

Yes, I am.  The guy's a great shot-blocker, and will serve as a perfect back-up to Theo Ratliff.  Pryzbilla's rebounding is a little weak, and he's not a scoring threat, but I think you'll like what you see defensively.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
So Joe V.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 09:08:30 AM »
the only problem with him defensively is he tends to pick up fouls rather quickly.