Author Topic: Cornelius Horans sentence  (Read 957 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Cornelius Horans sentence
« on: September 01, 2004, 11:22:38 AM »
I'm not saying being behind bars would cure him, he obviously needs help in many areas.  However since its his 4th incident to give absolutely no time is a farce.  Dan Patricks radio show told of another Athens man who jumped into the swimming pool as a gag to impress his wife back home.  I believe it was around the time (during?) a synchronized swimming.  Anyone else know?  Anywho Patrick said this guy is getting 4 months behind bars for it.  While Horan gets zero.

Here is another fan attack outcome:

Gunther Parche
Like the Ligues, Parche went beyond the lines of mere idiocy into dangerous lunacy. In 1993, 19-year-old Monica Seles was the best female tennis player in the world. But on April 30, she was stabbed during a match by Parche, who was a crazed Steffi Graf fan and wanted to see Graf recapture her spot atop the sport. Inexplicably, Germany declined to prosecute the man who tried to murder Seles. As a result, Seles to this day refuses to play in Germany.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Cornelius Horans sentence
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 11:28:40 AM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2863708?GT1=5038

Top 10 most idiotic sports fans

Nothing beats these two.    The one you posted above and this one below.  I hope no one ever will.

4. The Arizona State student body
On Jan. 20, 1984, two days after his father was brutally murdered in Lebanon, Steve Kerr took the floor for the University of Arizona basketball team. They were playing archrival Arizona State, and Kerr, then a freshman, would go on to score 20 points in the first half alone. But what was most memorable, sadly and disgustingly, was that the ASU fans, during the game, began chanting "PLO" at Kerr in seeming honor of his father's killers.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 11:30:08 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com